Names Searched Right Now:
Page 198 of 653 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Lauren - I had a great Halloween! I went to my aunt's party with my cousins, but that was it . My costume:

il_570xN.511949909_sbbh.jpg

With some black leggings, black t-shirt and my black combat boots
    Catalina // 17 // college student // volleyball // math nerd

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Helena || Ivy || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || Alistair || August || Bennett || Donovan || Elliott || Everett || Ezra || Levi || Nathaniel

@Lauren: I went trunk-or-treating at my church I dressed up as Lottie LaBouff!

@Tali: Love the costume!!!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Happy Saturday (or Sunday, depending on where you are).
    @Catalina- Love your costume. It's so funny!
    @Lauren- essays suck! In my AP English class we had to write four mini essays in a 70 minute period. (rolls over and dies). I'm glad you got it done!

I went to a masquerade party tonight and it was so much fun. Took my mind off the SAT scores I won't be getting for weeks and weeks and weeeeeks.
    A photo of me in my mask is attached.

Happy weekend!
    Attached Images
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

@Catalina, Emily- haha! nice!

@Athena- yeah I know. I took AP English too. For the exam (and in class practices) it was 3 essays in 2 hours, plus 1 hour for multiple choice, though obviously in class we didn't break it up. One of the most difficult things I've ever had to do in school, but trust me it pays off. And I love your mask! I'd love to go to a masquerade party but don't know anyone who's ever thrown one.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

My birthday is 27 September .

@Catalina : thanks for the offer I dont have time right now (low access on internet ) so i will pm you later .
    @Athena : your mask is great !! Do you make it ?
    I'am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesnt mean 'sugary.'
    Its dark and tormented - the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.

~Vasiliki

Dearest names: Sèraphine Wildrose, Psyche Isadora, Nocturne Ophelia, Persephone Lenore, & Orpheus Prosper, Amadeus Evander Zephan, Lucien Alaric, Victor Prometheus.