Names Searched Right Now:
Page 172 of 525 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Jules - Yeah I got your message, thank you
    @Belle - This is what you posted in the 'Hera... opinions?' thread:

Yes, i'am actually pregnant. I am feeling well, no morning sickness or anything but i'am very early. Thanks for asking :-)

I don't mean to stir up any controversy or anything... I'm just confused

Here's the link if it works:

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...opinions/page2

-Tali
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Jules - Yeah I got your message, thank you
    @Belle - This is what you posted in the 'Hera... opinions?' thread:

Yes, i'am actually pregnant. I am feeling well, no morning sickness or anything but i'am very early. Thanks for asking :-)

I don't mean to stir up any controversy or anything... I'm just confused

Here's the link if it works:

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...opinions/page2

-Tali
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Catalina : A long time ago I faked a pregnacy. I thought that been a teen without a baby I wouldn't fit. Honestly I don't really know why I did. About a month ago I posted in All about Nameberry a thread called " Iam so sorry " that explains everything to it. I think all of the berries know about me. Ask Ebony or anyone else ( not someone new :-P ) .
    I understand being confused. I would also have been.

I hope I make it clear. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me :-)

~Belle

@Catalina : A long time ago I faked a pregnacy. I thought that been a teen without a baby I wouldn't fit. Honestly I don't really know why I did. About a month ago I posted in All about Nameberry a thread called " Iam so sorry " that explains everything to it. I think all of the berries know about me. Ask Ebony or anyone else ( not someone new :-P ) .
    I understand being confused. I would also have been.

I hope I make it clear. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me :-)

~Belle

@Belle - I knew that you had faked an account, but I did not know that with the account you're using now you faked a pregnancy. I've read your 'I'am so sorry' thread a while back and thought you were apologizing for the faked account :l

Oh yeah, I joined in April... before you o.O

Hope I wasn't too defensive... but that can be me sometimes

Sorry to bring up the subject if you aren't comfortable with it.

@Jules - I can't figure out how to upload pics from my phone onto my computer, but I am working on it. A pic of me should be up on my profile page so only my contacts can see it by this evening.

If you're wondering why I am on around noon, it's because we had an early dismissal day
    ~Tali~