Page 172 of 765 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 672 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Jules - Yeah I got your message, thank you
    @Belle - This is what you posted in the 'Hera... opinions?' thread:

Yes, i'am actually pregnant. I am feeling well, no morning sickness or anything but i'am very early. Thanks for asking :-)

I don't mean to stir up any controversy or anything... I'm just confused

Here's the link if it works:

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...opinions/page2

-Tali
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

@Catalina : A long time ago I faked a pregnacy. I thought that been a teen without a baby I wouldn't fit. Honestly I don't really know why I did. About a month ago I posted in All about Nameberry a thread called " Iam so sorry " that explains everything to it. I think all of the berries know about me. Ask Ebony or anyone else ( not someone new :-P ) .
    I understand being confused. I would also have been.

I hope I make it clear. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me :-)

~Belle
    "I felt that I breathed an atmosphere of sorrow"

Rosa Nightingale Thomasin Orchid Edith Remember Zuleika Evening Belladonna Selene Orphéa Requiem Lilith Anastasia Nocturne Ophelia Séraphine Wildrose Juniper Echo Persephone Forest Suzanne Psyche Belphoebe Anaïs Sylvie Wildflower
    &
    Orpheus Elgar Damien Prometheus Gideon Achilles Amadeus Vale Lucien Florence Casimir Leo Dante Alexander Wolf Brahm Vesper Viktor Peregrin Algernon Heath Alexander Corvus Dorian Emrys

@Catalina : A long time ago I faked a pregnacy. I thought that been a teen without a baby I wouldn't fit. Honestly I don't really know why I did. About a month ago I posted in All about Nameberry a thread called " Iam so sorry " that explains everything to it. I think all of the berries know about me. Ask Ebony or anyone else ( not someone new :-P ) .
    I understand being confused. I would also have been.

I hope I make it clear. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me :-)

~Belle
    "I felt that I breathed an atmosphere of sorrow"

Rosa Nightingale Thomasin Orchid Edith Remember Zuleika Evening Belladonna Selene Orphéa Requiem Lilith Anastasia Nocturne Ophelia Séraphine Wildrose Juniper Echo Persephone Forest Suzanne Psyche Belphoebe Anaïs Sylvie Wildflower
    &
    Orpheus Elgar Damien Prometheus Gideon Achilles Amadeus Vale Lucien Florence Casimir Leo Dante Alexander Wolf Brahm Vesper Viktor Peregrin Algernon Heath Alexander Corvus Dorian Emrys

@Belle - I knew that you had faked an account, but I did not know that with the account you're using now you faked a pregnancy. I've read your 'I'am so sorry' thread a while back and thought you were apologizing for the faked account :l

Oh yeah, I joined in April... before you o.O

Hope I wasn't too defensive... but that can be me sometimes

Sorry to bring up the subject if you aren't comfortable with it.

@Jules - I can't figure out how to upload pics from my phone onto my computer, but I am working on it. A pic of me should be up on my profile page so only my contacts can see it by this evening.

If you're wondering why I am on around noon, it's because we had an early dismissal day

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

@Belle - I knew that you had faked an account, but I did not know that with the account you're using now you faked a pregnancy. I've read your 'I'am so sorry' thread a while back and thought you were apologizing for the faked account :l

Oh yeah, I joined in April... before you o.O

Hope I wasn't too defensive... but that can be me sometimes

Sorry to bring up the subject if you aren't comfortable with it.

@Jules - I can't figure out how to upload pics from my phone onto my computer, but I am working on it. A pic of me should be up on my profile page so only my contacts can see it by this evening.

If you're wondering why I am on around noon, it's because we had an early dismissal day