Names Searched Right Now:
Page 171 of 653 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Lauren I watch tennis sometimes I can't play my hand eye co-ordination is the worst. I do however play netball very different to tennis though.

I have a question more for an assignment: How do Americans view Australians in term of stereotypes? Just to see if we still have the ww1 stereotype still overseas

Ebony
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    Future middle names will honour family
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

@Catalina : Congrats for what? Iam not pregnant or anything. I think I make it clear :-)
    I'am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesnt mean 'sugary.'
    Its dark and tormented - the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.

~Vasiliki

Dearest names: Sèraphine Wildrose, Amarantha Isolde, Psyche Isadora, Nocturne Ophelia, Persephone Lenore, & Orpheus Prosper, Amadeus Rupert, Lucien Alaric, Wulfric Edgar, Victor Balthazar.

I posted all of that in the All about Nameberry section.if you have any questions feel free to ask me @Catalina :-)
    Last edited by bellerose; October 22nd, 2013 at 08:59 AM.
    I'am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesnt mean 'sugary.'
    Its dark and tormented - the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.

~Vasiliki

Dearest names: Sèraphine Wildrose, Amarantha Isolde, Psyche Isadora, Nocturne Ophelia, Persephone Lenore, & Orpheus Prosper, Amadeus Rupert, Lucien Alaric, Wulfric Edgar, Victor Balthazar.

Since i fix it above i need to fill this post somehow

Okay , i cant wait for friday to come !! I dont have any school neither Friday or Monday (Its kind of a holiday here in Greece ) , So i plan to sleep all day !! I missed that
    Last edited by bellerose; October 22nd, 2013 at 09:47 AM.

~Vasiliki

@Jules - Yeah I got your message, thank you
    @Belle - This is what you posted in the 'Hera... opinions?' thread:

Yes, i'am actually pregnant. I am feeling well, no morning sickness or anything but i'am very early. Thanks for asking :-)

I don't mean to stir up any controversy or anything... I'm just confused

Here's the link if it works:

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...opinions/page2

-Tali
    Catalina // 17 // college student // volleyball // math nerd

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Helena || Ivy || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || Alistair || August || Bennett || Donovan || Elliott || Everett || Ezra || Levi || Nathaniel