Names Searched Right Now:
Page 128 of 481 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

Welcome newbies!

Well, my mom and dad gave me $250 to spend!! They're going on a marriage retreat this weekend (hoping for baby #3!!) and I'm staying with my grandparents (who are only 54 and 57) and they're gonna take me SHOPPING!!!!!!!! WDYT of getting meself a new pair of Sperrys?
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Hiya! I'm Michelle from Italy. I'm turning 14 in about one month. I've just started Italian High School (and it's absorbing much of my free time ;().
    Michelle
    Italian teenberry with synesthesia. Environmentally obsessed.

Clara - Hilary - Leah - Margot - Nina
    Archer - Calvin - Gordon - Leander - Oscar

@Em - I love Sperrys! I have two pairs, but right now I am really focused on wearing my leather boots.
    @Michelle - Welcome!

Here's a discussion starter - SHOES!!!!!
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Whoa. I did NOT expect so much stuff to happen while I was gone for like, a week. lol Anyway, @Em, my favorite singer? I don't have one, unless it's not cheating to say George Harrison from the Beatles. lolol
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

@Welcome Michelle!

@Em-I love Sperrys too! Unfortunately, its now too cold to wear them here till next year...

but now it's Boot Season! I have a pair of brown leather "commando boots", I think they're called, and a pair of moccasins, and of course the staple Uggs I'm currently looking for a pair of bootie-type-things, not too expensive, kinda like these?:
    http://canada.forever21.com/Product/...&VariantID=033

Bet you guys can't tell how much I looove shoes Especially fall boots!
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah