Names Searched Right Now:
Page 126 of 574 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Em - You go to boarding school? Whoa. I could never do that. What year are you - I would guess year 9? I'm not sure how it works: like 'all the 14-year-olds in this year' so when you turn 15 you move up a year automatically or is it more like 'be this age by this date' so there are 13 and 14 year olds in a year together?

That's a little confusing sorry
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Welcome @Katherine!

I'm not in a relationship either, and to be honest I don't really want one any time soon. I wish I was more romantic, but...

@Ebony-That's really cool; I've always wanted to go to boarding school but am too chicken. Is it as good as all the books about it make it look?
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

Hi y'all my name is Morgan and i am an avid reader/writer extraordinaire!!! I am currently a junior and am completely name-obsessed as the rest of you are! I think that this is a great new forum that we can all just chat and talk about things not name related!!! I was hoping something like this would happen!

@Tali I'm in year nine and everyone in my year is 14 now. How it works in WA is if you are born between July and June (so in my year July 1998 and June 1999) you are in year 9. And no when I turn fifteen I will be in year 10 but I am born in Summer (January) half of my year is 15 the other has just turned 14.
    @Izzy well my school is all girls day and boarding school. Its mostly day girls and its hard having to live with the other girls sometimes. Most of my closest friends are day girls. Another thing is in my school most of the day girls are richer then the boarders most of us are from farming families.

@Morgan Welcome
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

@Morgan - Welcome fellow junior!
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden