Names Searched Right Now:
Page 114 of 571 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Ebs: Ohh, so maybe they're used interchangeably. I love learning about new cultures. The world is our oyster!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Quote Originally Posted by oboeplayer1 View Post
    @Izzy - I love all the names in your signature, especially Adrian and Piper
    Thanks! I love all of yours too, my favourites are Skye, Juliet, Miles, and of course Adrian. I think we have a similar naming style
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

My favourite subjects in high school were English (basically literature) and drama. I'm actually thinking about taking a minor in English in university now but have some time to decide. And sometime soon I'll join a community theatre in my area- I really miss it! Probably won't be acting but I love working backstage/in the booth too.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Hmm...here in Canada we're kind of in between British and American English, with the British spellings but the American terms for things. Favourite and Colour for the win! :P
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

@Izzy we use British spellings here color just looks wrong to me.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com