Names Searched Right Now:
Page 104 of 394 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

I'm off to my guitar lesson! Talk to you guys later!

By the way Belle, I'm loving Winterose from your signature... Possible addition to the guilty pleasure list!
    Girls Top 15:
    Leighton, Piper, Emerson, Aria, Suri, Evangeline, Monroe, Darby, Lexington, Sailor, Eloise, Maddox, Maeve, Penelope, Luna

Boys Top 15:
    Simon, McGuire, Hendrix, Brodie, Myles, Cohen, Flynn, Maxwell, Hawk, Thayer, Ryker, Milo, Kaius, Canaan, Roarke

Guilty Pleasure-
    Boy: Kohl, Kai, Falcon
    Girl: Tigerlily, Larkspur, Tinleigh

teenberry, equestrian, second youngest of 9 girls
    Mommy to Bleu the yorkie!

I'm a little late. I'm Bree, and I'm seventeen. I'm an aspiring author, and name lover, of course. I'm home-schooled, and I'm from Texas, and like anything to do with history.

Catherine, Margot, Elsa & Henry, Felix, Cato

I'm posting from my phone at my guitar/piano lesson (I've been with my teacher since I was 2, I used to take piano but now I'm learning guitar). But okay my teacher and his brothers own a little music store which is where I go. They have a little play area for when their kids come to the store and there's like a bunch in there right now being adorable AND THEY ALL HAVE LIKE STUNNING NAMES.

So like-
    Ramsey, my little sister, Tenley (super close to my favorite girl GP Tinley) Esmée and Chloë. I want these kids parents to be my new best friends.
    Girls Top 15:
    Leighton, Piper, Emerson, Aria, Suri, Evangeline, Monroe, Darby, Lexington, Sailor, Eloise, Maddox, Maeve, Penelope, Luna

Boys Top 15:
    Simon, McGuire, Hendrix, Brodie, Myles, Cohen, Flynn, Maxwell, Hawk, Thayer, Ryker, Milo, Kaius, Canaan, Roarke

Guilty Pleasure-

Welcome, Bree! I'm homeschooled too! My older sister and I collect dolls and we have one named Bree.
    Girls Top 15:

Boys Top 15:

Guilty Pleasure-

Quote Originally Posted by

@[name_u
    Izzy[/name_u]: tbh, I didn't find Benedict Cumberbath attractive until I watched Sherlock. Then I fell in love with his voice ♥
    And I agree, Prince Harry is very cute

Armie Hammer is another gorgeous actor with an amazing, deep voice (he was my top pick as Finnick for Catching Fire before Sam Claflin wa cast)
    I've never seen Sherlock... Alan Rickman has a pretty great voice too, but he's old, haha. So maybe the sexy voice crush spot is open :P

I forgot Armie Hammer! He's great too! (And Sam Claflin, but I'm kind of annoyed because I loved him in Pirates of the Caribbean and now that he's in Catching Fire everyone's going to be all over him....but I liked him first!!!!! )

And Hey, Bree!
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah