Names Searched Right Now:
Page 92 of 600 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

Oh, @tali, I see I've neglected to mention my age...I'm 14

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

@Em and @Tali: it's probably pretty obvious by my user name/avatar, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TFiOS(the fault in our stars)!! Best book ever. I've actually read it 7 seperate times cover to cover (I've read just bits and pieces of it infinite times). You discover new things every time you read through it. Great book!
    Other books by john green (all of which I loved): An Abundance of Katherines, Paper Towns and Looking For Alaska. All super good, almost as good as TFiOS for me, and some people like one of them the best instead.

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!

Wah I love TFiOS so much! And it's a book I can relate to, having cancer and all

Gus sounds so dreamy! I can't wait for the movie, I think it's gonna be pretty good!
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

Hey Cara, Margaret, and Faith!

I haven't read the Fault in our Stars, but I definitely mean to. In fact, yesterday I was talking about it with my cousin, she loves it too and she's gonna lend it to me
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

@Mina

I'm honestly a little scared to see the movie, because I have all these fantastic, perfect (in my mind) images of all the characters and scenes and I'm afraid that if I see the movie (even if the movie is good) it won't be as good as I imagined it and ruin my perception next time I read it. That sounded obsessive but...

Jules