Names Searched Right Now:
Page 72 of 393 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

Catalina: Wah! Downtown Abbey! I'm a huge fan!

Has anyone seen this? It's pretty funny. http://weaklys.tk/post/60131058609/s...this-played-at
    Lee, blackbird.

Audrey/Marian/Julian/James

@Tali: I would've picked the ring. I'm a huge jewelry person. how about you?
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

@Em - I would have picked the ring 1. because I'm 16 and I don't need a castle bed and 2. I could sell it for a higher price later.

@Mina - I like it but I haven't been super obsessed with it currently. Once my parents, brother and I spent 6 hours watching back-to-back episodes.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Tali: Good point.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

@Ronnie, I live on a farm three hours from the state capital Perth which is quite small in comparison to Sydney with a lot of emigration happening. I know in America you have quite a large hispanic population most of our migrants come from Asian countries, New Zealand and England, I also know of a Canadian and the first thing he said was no I'm not American. Over here our schooling is different we have primary school from age 4-12 and high school from 13-17 and then we go onto university of TAFE (which is government run and is different to uni its for stuff like childcare and tourism and hospitality). I also play netball which seems more popular in Australia then in America and my sister does gymnastics and wants to do cheerleading though here its no where near as big as it is in America. Our main sports are cricket and AFL or Football or Footy which my brother plays we had the AFL grandfinal this weekend. It was huge in WA as one of our two teams was in the grand final for the first time ever. Our climate is quite different everywhere and we have different time zones my state shares a time zone with Indonesia and is two hours behind Australian eastern standard time. So that is why I post at quite random times its 11.02 Monday. Today is also a public holiday and we have school holidays, i'll explain that as our school starts in febuary and we have four terms which go for about three months and a two week holiday and our summer holidays go from december to january and in my state at least it never snows and it gets up to 40 degress celcius in Summer.

Sorry that was so long if you have any more questions feel free to ask
    〜Ebs〜
    Isobel*Eloise*Matilda*Alice*Eleanor*Amelia*Elena* Mirabel* Felicity* Phoebe*Tallaulah*Eilidh*Rosalia*Roisin*Azalea*Elsa *
    Eamon*Tiago*Cooper*Jack*Jago*Flynn*Archer*Lincoln* Asher*Alfie*Taylor* Finnian* Baxter* Lawson*Jasper*Deacon*Lewis*
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com