Names Searched Right Now:
Page 64 of 573 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Tali I checked the billboard chart and its 13 in the US I can't seem to find on our iTunes top 200 but it is pretty popular everywhere
    @ari I tend not to listen to the bad stuff but sometimes its inevitable I listen to the radio a lot and Talk Dirty got to number one here and Can't believe it was in the top 10. I tend to listen to Ariana Grande, Ellie Goulding and Cher Lloyd. My favourite song is MKTO Classic which was a top 10 hit here and NZ.
    Last edited by ebenezer.scrouge; September 29th, 2013 at 10:10 PM.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

@Ebs - I tend to like songs with a more pop-punk/rock sounds. As of late, I've been enjoying Safetysuit and their album Life Left To Go (released in 2008). Other bands I like are The Tragic Thrills/Allstar Weekend, Cute Is What We Aim For, Cartel, A Rocket To The Moon, All Time Low, My Favorite Highway and like ten thousand other artists.
    just a confused teenberry.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    algernon | alistair | corbin | leo | malcolm | pierce | raphael
    anastasia | beatrix | cordelia | felicity | georgia | helena | ramona

@Ari - Thank you.

My favorite artist right now is OneRepublic.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Anyone else watch BBC Sherlock?

I love lots of different music, Mumford & Sons, Of Monsters & Men, Matthew & the Atlas, Laura Marling, Fleet Foxes, Lilly & Madeleine, Kodaline, Jon Foreman, and Ben Howard. Ben Howard is just perfect. I also love old music. And instrumentals. Clair de Lune [Claude Debussy], I've Seen Hell (and it's white) [North & South Soundtrack, I know, I'm obsessed], and The Gael [Last of the Mohicans] are just some.

Yeah.
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin