Names Searched Right Now:
Page 41 of 438 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

Books Worth Reading

Hi Ebs (if you don't mind); I have a list of book series that I personally enjoyed a lot:

- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
    - Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
    - The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
    - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
    - The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

I really liked these books and I hope you do too! Good luck!

-Veronica

Hey Em!

Well, it's Sunday over here (I think we are the forward most country time wise in the world, correct me if I'm wrong) and I am about to watch some Little House on the Prairie. Yeah. I'm an old child at heart. The other day I just finished watching the entire Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. Most people on this thread might not exactly know what that is haha.
    Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . Chloe . Etta . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William

@ronnie ebs is fine. I loved the hunger games I need to get around to reading tge last two.

@mina its 9.47 here but I'm pretty sure your ahead of me in WA
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

@Mina: I LOVE LOVE LOVE Little House on the Prairie! I really want to watch Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. Where do they play it? I watch LHOP on the Hallmark channel. (I'm in America, so channels might be different) .
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Em - My nana (grandmother) loves old movies too and she buys a lot of the old series, so I borrowed it from her
    Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . Chloe . Etta . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William