Names Searched Right Now:
Page 40 of 439 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@mina I haven't but have heard it is really good
    @Tali I was the kind of kid who read the atlas for fun so don't worry too much
    @ronnie welcome
    Also i'm not trying to show off but if you want to know more about me I recently had an interview over on Waltzing more then Matilda about my blog I will post a link if you want. was so happy when I got an email asking about it
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

Welcome to Ronnie and Mina! (Sorry if I missed anyone )

My Saturday is coming to an end. My only plans for tomorrow are church and just stay home. What plans do you have?
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

@Em well my Sundays getting started and I have to go to my towns creekbeds and burnouts, I hate them as they are too loud and really boring
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

Tali: It's so amazing. It's hard to find books about people with cancer that I can relate to. (I was diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer last year but I am free of it now, thank goodness.)

Oh, and E.E.D? Yeah, I kinda have to hold myself back haha.

Tali: aah I see! My dream is to move to New Jersey when I'm in my twenties, and just travel the whole flipping continent, haha. I shall have to go there. I am like writing down a list (well, actually pinning a list on Pinterest) of awesome places to go all over the world so feel free to suggest! I really want to go to Yosemite.
    Last edited by jasmine.lee; September 28th, 2013 at 09:41 PM.
    Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . Chloe . Etta . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William

I am probably jumping in late; but oh well!

Hi my name is Jessica, I go by Jessie. I live in South Australia. I am nineteen, and currently attending uni, I major in creative writing. I love film, drama and writing, I'm busily trying to get my novel finished! I love European names for girls or names with classical flair and for boys I gravitate towards trendy names (unfortunately.) I'm hoping to have enough saved soon that I'll be able to visit Disneyland for the first time and I want to live overseas, particularly in "the south" of the United States.

Nice to meet you all!

'Jess' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...
    Australian/German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mary Belle - Conrad - Elaina/Elena? - Jonas