Names Searched Right Now:
Page 37 of 654 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Ebs - It is 5:45 pm here, so your part of Australia are 14 hours ahead of here, I think.
    @Jasmine - Welcome! Would you like to be called Mina or Jasmine or something else?
    Last edited by oboeplayer1; September 28th, 2013 at 09:19 PM. Reason: wrote the wrong thing
    Catalina // 17 // soon-to-be college student // volleyball // math nerd

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Helena || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Hah thanks! Mina
    Jude, blackbird.

\//\\/ spring cleaning \//\\/

@Mina - If you didn't know already, my name is Catalina . You can call me Catalina or Tali, whichever you prefer.
    Catalina // 17 // soon-to-be college student // volleyball // math nerd

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Helena || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Mina: I'm trying to get through the classics too. I want to try Anthony Trollope, or Elizabeth Gaskell's "Wives and Daughters" What have you read so far?
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

@oboeplayer1 - gah! Your name is so gorgeous.

@Athena - I want to read Wives & Daughters too! I Have only a few, but watched the movies to get into the mood of them. Jane Eyre, Little Dorrit (series), Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility are just some of them. I unfortunately have little concentration sometimes. But once I get into the book, I really enjoy it. Everything comes alive and I become part of the story I guess.
    Jude, blackbird.

\//\\/ spring cleaning \//\\/