Names Searched Right Now:
Page 38 of 475 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@oboeplayer1 - gah! Your name is so gorgeous.

@Athena - I want to read Wives & Daughters too! I Have only a few, but watched the movies to get into the mood of them. Jane Eyre, Little Dorrit (series), Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility are just some of them. I unfortunately have little concentration sometimes. But once I get into the book, I really enjoy it. Everything comes alive and I become part of the story I guess.
    Jude, blackbird.

Aleka // Audrey // Cass // Chloe // Etta // Haley // Frances // India // Margot // Marian
    Miranda // Molly // Rosi // Samantha // Stephanie

Oh my gosh I am OBSESSED with Gone With the Wind! I've read it twice and seen the movie twice. (not that much compared to some of you guys I guess, but the first time was less than two years ago so yeah...) I even have the shot of Scarlett and Gerald looking out over Tara, with the beautiful colours of the setting sun in the sky, as my Facebook profile picture. @Mina and everyone else, don't be turned off by the length- because of the plot and the author's style it moves incredibly fast and I was often reading like 50 pages a night (in my copy it's 900 something pages) even though I'm a slow reader.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@tali we have more then one time zone here. Confusing I know

Does anyone have any book recommendations as I sm stuck on what to read?
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

@Ebs My favourite books are Gone With the Wind, as aforementioned, and Pride and Prejudice if you can't tell from my signature. Everything I've read by Jane Austen is great. The Gemma Doyle trilogy is an amazing Victorian-era fantasy-thriller (with great names); I'm not usually a fantasy girl but loved that one. I used to read a lot of memoirs and would recommend Jeannette Walls' work. If you're into plays, I found Hedda Gabler hard to put down when I read it over the summer.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Hey everyone! I'm Veronica but you can call me Ronnie if you want. I'm a 14 year old Canadian. I'm a huge fan of BBC's Sherlock and Cassie Clare's Shadowhunter books. I enjoy all of them. I guess you could say I'm a total nerd but I'm proud of it.

Fave Girl Names: Kyra, Sophie, Talia, Amabel, Clary, Verity, Laney, Olivia, Sam, Lily, Kaia, Emma, Cassie

Fave Boy Names: James, Will, Ben, Alexander, Indio, Luke, Kyle

Anyways, I love Nameberry and I hope to hear from you guys soon!

-Veronica