Names Searched Right Now:
Page 36 of 438 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

Athena - by North & South are you meaning Elizabeth Gaskell's? That book/mini-series is one of my favourites. Sorry if someone's asked you this before, I haven't read all the pages of this thread yet.
    Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . Chloe . Etta . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine.lee View Post
    Athena - by North & South are you meaning Elizabeth Gaskell's? That book/mini-series is one of my favourites. Sorry if someone's asked you this before, I haven't read all the pages of this thread yet.
    Yes! I don't think anyone has asked, but I haven't read all of the thread either.
    I love the book, I've read it twice now. Not as many times as "Gone With the Wind", but give me time, lol.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by aj_bear View Post
    Yes! I don't think anyone has asked, but I haven't read all of the thread either.
    I love the book, I've read it twice now. Not as many times as "Gone With the Wind", but give me time, lol.
    I have to read GWTW! one if my goals his year is to read as many classics as I can.

North & South is one of my favourite all time classics. Probably because I watched the mini series first. The MS has a lot of my favourite actors in it.
    Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . Chloe . Etta . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William

@Ebs - I think most of us except for Chelsea are American Berries. That explains why we have filled up like 8 pages of posts since the last time you were on .
    @Ally - We watched you lurking around on this thread without posting ! (If you're wondering how, it's the Who's Online button).
    @Chelsea - I really want to bake now.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Well, I'm Jasmine, and known as Mina by very few people (and those people are internet friends haha.)

I haven't been on NB for a little bit due to the fact of feeling uninspired. (The lovely middle-nameless Charlotte down there is being a bit of a handful.)

Well, I'm not really getting anywhere, so I shall make a list. (Lists are amazing creations, aren't they?)

- I play guitar. I can play a lot of instruments but guitar is the one that I actually play all the time.
    - People think I'm older than I am.
    - I love classic books & movies. (And that most definitely includes musicals)
    - I'm kinda tall (and extremely akward)
    - I'm from New Zealand, that little country by Australia
    - I'm homeschooled.
    - I can't dance. Full stop. Period.

There are a few more things that I will probably share later
    Lee, blackbird.