Names Searched Right Now:
Page 35 of 653 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

So everyone seems to have been having a party while I've been sleeping its only 7am here.
    So here is a picture of me and yes I have an owl onesie its an oldish photo but anyway.
    10760_330105293778350_216143895_n.jpg
    About me I have two little siblings Adele (12) and Isaac (9)
    @chelsea here biscuits look amazing. I get what you mean about baking with little kids.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    Future middle names will honour family
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I have three siblings Christopher (15), Anabel(5), and Thomas(2). There is such a big gap in between Chris and me and our younger siblings but I love having little kids around...most the time

Amelia Josephine • Adelyn Cecilia • Alexandrina Caroline • Rosalie Anastasia• Juliet Sophia

Maximilian Charles • Caleb Joshua • Nathaniel Owen • Benjamin Levi

@Chelsea mmm, cookies... I seriously love cookies. And sweets in general. If only I could bake. Funny, my mum's an insanely good baker and makes all kinds of cakes, even ices some of them and makes all those flowers and things... and I can't cook or bake at all. I somehow manage to burn everything

(Sorry if I'm making you guys hungry :/)
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I was gone for a few days and I feel like I've already missed so much!
    I've been doing lots of homework- I have a really heavy class load- but I'm hoping that this weekend (now that I'm done volunteering) I can just relax, eat some crappy food, and maybe write a little.
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Athena - by North & South are you meaning Elizabeth Gaskell's? That book/mini-series is one of my favourites. Sorry if someone's asked you this before, I haven't read all the pages of this thread yet.
    Jude, blackbird.

\//\\/ spring cleaning \//\\/