Names Searched Right Now:
Page 28 of 393 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

I feel like I'm a little late to the teenberry game, but eh well, I'm here now! My name is Nathalie and I'm 13, eighth grader here in 'Murica. I play trombone and guitar, love video games, soccer, and writing. My favorite bands are Evanescence, Portugal The man. And The White Stripes. I've secretly been a name nerd my whole life but only realized it several months ago.
    None of my friends understand my name obsession, so this is awesome for me!

@Chelsea: Hey! How are you?

@Nathalie: Welcome!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Hi Nathalie !! Welcome !

Neither my friends share my name obsession . I keep it a secret from them :lol:

Anyway you play guitar ? Iam so jealous ! I feel like everyone else play a musical instrument except me
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Alaska ~ Remember *Mem* ~ Winter ~ Wolf .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

@Belle: I'm sure you can learn how to play an instrument if you put your mind to it! I play piano.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

@dramagrl19
    Thanks for the welcome!
    @bellerose
    Lol, I used to feel that way till I started playing. Now it seems like everyone and their mother does piano except for me.
    Girls: Bellamy, Rowan, Rosalie, Emmeline, Bianca, Ana, Ivy, Sunniva, Regina, Sabrina, Penelope, Margo, Annaliese, Annabeth, Amelie, Noelle, Cassandrea, Freya, Astrid, Fiona, Juliet.
    Boys: Oliver, Lysander, Lazurus, Leo, Jasper, Xander, Felix, Hugo.