Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Have you ever...

New thread since the old one got closed down.

Answer the previous poster's questions with yes (I have done it) or no (I haven't done it). You can say where/when/etc.

Have you ever...
    Stayed up all night on purpose?
    Tried online dating?
    Built or helped build furniture?
    Found something valuable at a yard sale/rummage sale/bazaar?
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

No to all

Tried to walk in overly high heels
    Tried crepes
    Threw a pot

(P.S I didn't intend to close the thread)

Nothing too high. I refuse to wear anything more than 5 inches.
    Yes, crepes are delicious.
    Nope, not one that I cam remember.

Meet someone you met online in real life?
    Paint your own wall?
    Go for a trip across the country on your own?
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Estelle. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Frederic Levi
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Ambrose. Damien Alexei Orion

1. No
    2. No
    3. No but I would love too.

1.Have you ever been a guest at a surprise party?
    2.Have you ever called your boyfriend or girlfriend by the wrong name?
    3.Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
    4.Have you ever eaten something that you thought you wouldn't like, but found out that you actually liked it?
    5.Have you ever raised your hand to answer a question, then forgot what you were going to say?
    6.Have you ever received a present that you really hated?

1.Have you ever been a guest at a surprise party? Yes, for my brother's 18th birthday. We decked out his bedroom in Silly String and had 50 people surprise him when he came home from work.
    2.Have you ever called your boyfriend or girlfriend by the wrong name? Unfortunately, yes. I won't elaborate.
    3.Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? Too many times to count. I wear heels sometimes and it's difficult to prevent the occasional awkward jelly-legged flop, even if you know how to walk in them.
    4.Have you ever eaten something that you thought you wouldn't like, but found out that you actually liked it? Not that I can recall. I've always been a picky eater and am usually not open to trying new foods.
    5.Have you ever raised your hand to answer a question, then forgot what you were going to say? Often. My mind draws blanks more than I'd like to admit
    6.Have you ever received a present that you really hated? Once I got a 13th birthday card for my 12th birthday from my great-grandparents. With that card came a hand-embroidered sweatshirt with a giant cat emblazoned on the front.

Have you ever...
    1.) Accidentally broken something at a store and then acted like it never happened?
    2.) Said or did something horribly embarrassing in front of someone you liked?
    3.) Driven a car going over 100 miles per hour?
    4.) Injured yourself doing something dumb?
    5.) Gone on an impromptu road trip?
    Catalina // 17 // college student // volleyball // math nerd

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Helena || Ivy || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || Alistair || August || Bennett || Donovan || Elliott || Everett || Ezra || Levi || Nathaniel