Names Searched Right Now:

Unhappy I feel like everything is wrong

Never mind just ignore this
    Last edited by theodora_phoenix; May 23rd, 2015 at 05:04 PM.
    Teenberry. Ravenclaw. Age 16. INTP. Writer. Christian. Taurus. No kids, just baby name obsessed.
    PHOENIX
    Sorry for all the typos. My keyboard has problems working sometimes.

I know you said ignore this, but if something's the matter, I'm willing to listen. Feel free to drop me a message. If not, I hope you're feeling better, and whatever was wrong straightened out for you

Bookworm - Biology Major - Mythology Enthusiast
    Mostly just a reader, but occasionally a writer as well. I also just really like names.

Sasha | Violet | Raine

Asa | Laurence | Dante

Hello, Phoenix. Another person who is willing to listen here. Feel free to drop me a message if you want, and if not, I hope you can sort whatever problems you currently have out as soon as possible. There are many times in my life where I feel like everything is wrong too, and I can't really say my situation now is ideal, but I sure am surviving. I just want you to know that you're not alone. I'm sending you a big warm internet hug from here.
    Cynth!@ @ngel!n@ / Lun@ Ev@ngel!ne
    22. INFJ. Name nerd.

Seraphina Juliette * Evangeline Laetitia Odette* Catalina Ariadne * Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore* Isabelle Faustina Clare * Valencia Lyra Amoret * Rosalind Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena * Annabelle Helena Lúthien * Vanessa Rose Aphrodite*

Peregrine Cedric * Gavriel Alexander Callum * James Luca Auberon * Caspian Felix
    Perseus Arthur Flynn * Cassius Jason Salvatore * Damien Alexei Orion

Please stay well, my lovely!

Feel free to message me anytime. I'm happy to give some ever valuable 'slightly-older-girl-friendship-advice'
    olivia, seventeen, vegan film student and owner of fluffy black cat Shura!

dreaming of sublime little darlings...
    Emmett Nicholas Nancy Lilith Huey Caspian Rosemary Una Emmanuel Baez Lettie Margaret Wilfred Alec Fenella Bea Rufus Jack Annabel Briar Virgil Eoghan Maud Evangeline Amos Elm
    ...the smell of springtime air, freckled knees, damp hair.