Names Searched Right Now:

Just some personal updates

Hey, all, I don't want to keep posting this kind of stuff on Teenberries and ruin your fun, so I need to say something here.

Two weeks ago, we found out about a mass on my abdomen and it has grown a lot since them. It may be a tumor, no one knows for sure yet. On the 19th, I am having it removed by surgery, so I may not be on as much this month.

Just so you don't get worried that I've gone for good! I have been doing good battling my depression lately. I'll be back before you know it! And who knows? I'll still be posting now and then.

Have a nice day.
    Teenberry • 16 • Christian • Ravenclaw • No Kids
    Current Fave: Aurora, Nickname "Rory".
    Boys: Jaxon, Emerson, Flannery, Ulysses, Isaac
    Girls: Kalliope, Phoenix, Robin, Haven, Alfreda

Prayers your way for a full recovery! It's great to hear that your depression isn't taking over right now, especially with a surgery coming up. Stay positive and keep us updated!
    ~inside this collegeberry's mind ~
    ~
    (updated 8/3/15)
    ~
    Reconstructing with the input of a loving Norwegian boyfriend
    ~
    ♀ ~ Alice Cordelia ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Cassia Elizabeth ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

♂ ~ Axel ~ Jack Sebastian ~ Ronan Oliver ~

? ~ Axel Benjamin ~ Axel Henry ~ Axel James ~

(I'm using the 3 syllable pronunciation of Cassia)

Praying for good news and a speedy recovery! I'm glad to hear you are kicking depression's butt . Please give updates and hopefully we'll see ha around here soon again! You have some great viewpoints and perspectives on things and i enjoy reading what you have to say

Best wishes!
    Alyssa
    *Ada*Lydia*Aria*Leah*Elijah*Peter*Paul*Calvin*

"See, it is not enough to leave school and just desire to succeed in this cold, cruel world. Because then you've simply become a part of it. You must also have the desire to change it. And to change it, you'll need your fine mind, and his good heart" ~George Feeny, Boy Meets World

Sending prayers your way, for a quick recovery.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥

Ada ♥ Beatrice ♥ Christabel ♥ Cordelia ♥ Dorothea ♥ Eliza ♥ Elza ♥ Frances ♥ Harriet ♥ Ida ♥ Iris ♥ Jessamine ♥ Joy ♥
    Mary ♥ Matilda ♥ Nora ♥ Olive ♥ Pearl ♥ Rosabel ♥ Rose ♥ Rosemary ♥ Sarah ♥ Thessaly ♥ Violet

Abel ♥ Archer ♥ Asher ♥ August ♥ Beau ♥ Benedict ♥ Edmund ♥ Fletcher ♥ Francis ♥ Gabriel ♥ Isaac ♥ Joah ♥ John ♥ Josiah ♥
    Jude ♥ Nathanael ♥ Noah ♥ Raphael ♥ Reuben ♥ Samuel ♥ Sebastian ♥ Tobias ♥ Winston ♥ Zachariah