Names Searched Right Now:
Page 93 of 436 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

I just finished making chocolate mousse and I've payed by little brother chocolate to do the cleaning up
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

:O
    ... That is me realizing TFiOS is being made into a movie! TOO EXCITED!
    I loved that book. I read it so long ago though, it definitely needs a reread!
    Now off to crazily search about the movie on google...
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Welcome to all the newbies

@Azalea : Iam glad iam not the only one
    @Izzy : I think Iam the taster too
    @Tali : I think we can compete to who is the worst cook

Not much from me today . Its 10 : 47 am , no school today !! Iam on bed with the laptop eating sweet bread with merenda . I will propably watch some movies . Maybe The Conjouring .

Any other fans of horror movies ? I must say that i have seen propably all the horror movies that existing lol
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

OH MY FREAKING FRACKING GOSH...THEY ARE MAKING A MOVIE OF TFiOS?!?!?!?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

TFiOS?? I suppose it's a book, right? If so it's worthy reading?if it is maybe I can find it online to read it.
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .