Names Searched Right Now:
Page 73 of 475 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Ebs- No, I'm not American either! I'm A Canadian girl! Anyways, Australia sound FANTASTIC!!! I think it would be amazing to not get snow for 6 months of the year as I do here in Alberta! But, in my opinion, Christmas isn't Christmas without snow!

@Ronnie sorry about assuming you were American. I do wish I had seen snow bit I find -2 at night cold and its 40 degrees here at christmas for me christmas isn't christmas without getting sunburnt and swimming.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Ok everyone! It's time to brag about yourself! You get a free brag card and can say whatever you want!

I'll start: My hair used to be as long as my waist and I cut it off at my chin last year and donated it. I have my first aid and CPR and am close to becoming a lifeguard, I have Perfect Pitch (or Absolute Pitch) and I strongly recommend you look it up and see what it means! I can play by ear (another music talent) and I have Relative pith (look it up as well as playing by ear) and I can literally pick up a musical instrument and learn it. I am an amazing singer (or so I'm told), I play the saxophone, piano, oboe, and percussion and I'm teaching myself guitar. I perform at music Festival and always always do musical theatre.
    Last edited by artseygirl1999; September 29th, 2013 at 11:44 PM.

@Ebs- no problem! That just seems so hard to wrap my he'd around to me! Wow!

@Ronnie I know and my town is quite south so it should be quite cold and Perth is also quite south but it gets to 40 degrees and its so

Brag card: I was in much ado about nothing, I've played Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. I don't know what else to say I'm quite average really.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com