Names Searched Right Now:
Page 65 of 470 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Ronnie - I usually don't watch the British shows but I enjoy Downton Abbey.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Any Albertans? (Canada)

@jasmine.lee I love Laura Marling! Ghosts That Broke My Heart is my favourite song of the moment!

I just love music in general. I just can't stand certain rappers, but other than that I will listen to anything!
    Some favourites are Augustana, La Rocca, Matt Nathanson, Regina Spektor, and Daphne Loves Derby.

Anyone have any good ideas for Halloween costumes? I can't come up with anything too clever yet.

I hope everyone had/is having a lovely Sunday! It's 6:37 here, and I came second in my Longboat Race today!
    Pretty soon I'm going to chill out and watch a movie with my floor mates!
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

@Tali
    Cool. I have been meaning to check that show out. I don't really watch British shows either. My best friend just recently introduced me to Sherlock and got me obsessed! Guilty! Lol.
    @Ebs
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but you live in Australia? That is one of my dream places! My #1 want is to scuba in the Great Barrier Reef! What's it like in Australia?
    Last edited by artseygirl1999; September 29th, 2013 at 09:42 PM.

@Ronnie - Actually I live in America, in Washington State. Sometimes I use the abbreviation WA, which you might have mistaken for Western Australia. ebenezer.scrouge (Ebs) lives in Australia though, you might want to ask her more about it.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden