Names Searched Right Now:
Page 61 of 446 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Julia no, no ask-to-the-dance stories... I wish! I've only had, like, one or two dances with a guy before, at my prom (prom's only in grade 12 here, I think you have two in the USA? gosh that'd have been expensive). It was just a friend, not a crush/boyfriend.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Ashley I'm In Australia and live on a farm three hours away from the city so no halloween for me I've always wished I could celebrate it but anyway.
    @Jules I don't have any stories we don't have our ball until year 12.
    @Chelsea I have an account but I only subscribe to stuff. My current favourite thing to watch our world music charts and european music charts. I never knew I would ever know the number two song in Poland or be able to sing songs which I can't even read the title of.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Whoa, I'm gone for a few hours and this thread blew up!

Do we have any other Floridians on this thread? I need a sunshine state buddy!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

@Em - Haha I'm a born in San Diego Cali girl but I live on the other side of the country from you in Washington.

Just curious, I know thefaultinourstars lives really close to me in Washington but what do you other guys know about Washington if anything?
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Tali: I know that in Seattle the first Starbucks was established
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)