Page 455 of 775 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 505 555 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,275 of 3873

Thread: Teenberries!

I can't believe some people had to go back to school in September. I had to go back in August
    I'm jealous.
    Update: Possibly coming home tonight
    Teenberry~17~Ravenclaw~Wholock~INTP
    My list: (Last update: July 1st, 2016)
    http://www.behindthename.com/pnl/159828

Kennedy, Emerson, Eliot, Sasha
    / Nova, Briar, Michaela, Montserrat

@Theodora: When in August did you go back? I know some people who went back in late August, but I started on Sept. 2. And when do you get out of school? You probably get out earlier than the rest of us if you go to school earlier!

@faithnamer
    I can't remember when I got out of school, lol. I started on August 18.

I'm out of the hospital.if anyone is wondering what happened, I was born with a rare disorder. I'm not going to go into too much detail, but basically I just get sick offen and have to go to the hospital a lot. No need to worry, because I'm much better than I wasnwhen I was younger.
    Teenberry~17~Ravenclaw~Wholock~INTP
    My list: (Last update: July 1st, 2016)
    http://www.behindthename.com/pnl/159828

Kennedy, Emerson, Eliot, Sasha
    / Nova, Briar, Michaela, Montserrat

@Theodora Wow, that is early! I'm glad you're okay

@ Theodora: I'm also glad to hear that you're out of hospital, and I trust that you are well. August 18 is indeed very early to be going back to school (although I know in Denmark they go back on August 12, or at least they did this year). My school broke up on July 4 (or 5, I can't remember), and I went back last week. I think I'm adjusting well to the new routine I have, but still get a little confused sometimes. Now I'm in one of the elder classes (I have two years left there, woohoo ), so we get to have some "privileges" that the younger students don't have, such as staying inside at break (the teachers are very hot on this at my school, I know it sounds ridiculous) and using the side staircase. They're little things, but it's fun to think that the other years below you aren't allowed them yet.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian

Combos of the month: Eve Marguerite & Otto Constantine