Names Searched Right Now:
Page 455 of 602 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 505 555 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,275 of 3008

Thread: Teenberries!

@Shannon and Marshmallow thanks the drama performance went well but I felt like I didn't know anything for the human bio test.

I also didn't know about teachers day, is it exclusively Singaporean?
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I think Teacher's day exists in the USA, too but it's not significantly celebrated.

Sick day for me, meh. And my tablet's not working so I have to I on here via iPod, which always crashes.
    I am a Teeneberry and Ravenclaw. Name lists are currently under construction.

I'm not sure we have Teachers' Day in Canada either.

Went back to school yesterday. It feels like we have a whole week of first days every semester, since I have different classes each day. So not too busy yet.

@Theodora- Aww, hope you feel better soon!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@emiliana, I'm not sure but its a huge thing for students (and Teachers of course!) We even have a public holiday just for Teacher's Day. Every school would have a Teacher's Day celebration before the actual holiday and there'll be performances from students and teachers. Pretty much everyone will bring gifts and cards for their teachers and most would visit their previous school after early dismissal at 12!

It's really fun I think we should appreciate our teachers more!

I'm sure you did great for the performances but you tried your best for the bio test!

@theodora, Get well soon!
    Shannon, a name I've adopted as my English name since '11.

Aubrey § Bronwyn § Della § Devon § Esme § Haven § Holly § Kirsi § Lexi § November
    Aries § Callen § Greyson § Indigo § Julien § Jun § Kieran § Luca § Mackenzie § Leo § Rainier/Ren § Will

That's so nice! I wish we did that. Not that it matters now; I'm in college and I feel like I dismiss early almost every single day which is insanely awesome. And this week, since I'm between jobs, I haven't had to work. My first week off since sophomore year of high school! I get to sit at home and watch Dr. Phil and it feels grrrreeaaattttt.
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 12/16/2014 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/