Names Searched Right Now:
Page 446 of 656 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,230 of 3276

Thread: Teenberries!

@Raevyn I live in Western Australia where we've been back since July 21st, because I'm at a boarding school I get a long weekend (four days) off once a term.
    ☆Isobel★ Eloise ☆Matilda ★Alice ☆Eleanor ★ Amelia☆ Elena★ Mirabel☆ Felicity ★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia ☆Roisin ★Azalea ☆Elsa ★Arabella☆ Genevieve ★Elodie☆ Tallulah★ Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon ★ Tiago☆Cooper ★Jack ☆Jago ★Flynn☆ Archer ★Lincoln ☆Asher ★Alfie
    ☆Taylor ★Baxter☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper ★Lewis ☆Oscar ★Fletcher ☆Caspian ★Miller☆
    Future middle names will honour family
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Hi everyone! I'm Amy, I'm 13 (almost 14 yay!), in grade 8 in Australia and have recently discovered nameberry (and recently discovered my new slightly strange obsession)! I love music, water polo and names and think this thread is great!
    Xanthe Estelle - Sacha John

Isobel - Rose nn Rowie - Wren - Zoe - Emrys - Sage - Sawyer - Tristan

Welcome Amy !!

Pls if anyone have read the comment pls forget it. I really regret posting it. Thanks.
    Last edited by bellerose; August 24th, 2014 at 12:35 PM.
    Belle {kittens.flowers.coffee.art.books.}

“I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

Welcome Amy! I love music too - do you play any instruments? I play the piano and used to play the flute and the recorder, but the recorder was kind of a compulsory primary school thing. I would love to learn the violin or the trumpet.

@Belle: I haven't seen your comment, so am unaware of what was posted.

I had a lovely day out in London yesterday, and went to the Tower and the Shard. I'd totally recommend the Shangri-La Hotel, it's just opened and their burgers are delicious. You also get given adorable little chocolates and macaroons after your meal which are free, and you don't have to ask for them either.
    Teenberry, amateur photographer, name enthusiast & royalist

Adelina Sophia + Magdalena Élisabeth + Isla Aveline + Elysia Rose + Ophelia Maeve
    Girls list, Boys List & Name Blog
    Leo Xavier + Alexander George + Thomas Archie + Harry Lysander + Jasper Ellis Theodore

Crushes
    Chloe + Miriam + Adela + Bertie + Edgar + Constantine
    GP Crushes
    Thisbe + Floria + Snow + Junius + Serafino + Luciano

@Adelina- That sounds awesome! I'd love to visit London one day. Chocolates and macaroons (or macarons?), yum...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy