Names Searched Right Now:
Page 441 of 602 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 541 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,205 of 3008

Thread: Teenberries!

@ chicamerlin: I'm not getting bored of summer just yet, in fact I don't want it to end, but that may have something to do with how much I hate school. I've been more active this summer than I thought, with a two week holiday at the beginning and then various days out and visits to family in between.
    teenberry . names . royals . history . photography

adelina sophia ♡ magdalena élisabeth ♡ isla aveline ♡ elysia rose ♡ ophelia maeve
    leo xavier ☆ alexander george ☆ thomas archie ☆ harry lysander ☆ nicholas louis

Girls list, boys list & name blog.

Crushes: daisy. victorine . arabella . philippe . matthew . ivor
    GP Crushes: pomeline . annemijn // rosemijn . eilidh . zephyrus . octavio. erasmus

Wow, haven't been here in awhile. Hello to everyone I know and don't, and welcome anyone new

Let's see, in my time gone not much has happened. I've worked, worked, and worked and then celebrated my 21st birthday officially making it so I am so so so not supposed to be on this thread (but I like you guys, so what the hell). My last day of work is the 22nd and it can't come soon enough! I head to Orlando in 20 days and head back to school 28. That's all that's new with me.

I'm definitely ready for summer to end! I just want to get back to school and back to a routine that doesn't involve wasting my life away at work. I work such long days that it's nearly impossible for me to do anything else. Plus I love my school, the area, and miss my friends quite a bunch.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Ugh, it's still winter down here. It was getting warmer for a while, but now it's gotten colder again. I really can't wait till spring and I *almost* wish it was summer. Which is saying something because I hate summer sometimes. Way too hot and way too humid. Although the rain is nice.

This is my fifth week back at school and all my teachers have decided to give us like a squillion assignments to do (that's a slight over exaggeration but not by much), all due around the same time and I, being the procrastinator I am, haven't done any. So there will be lots of assignment writing (and assignment procrastinating) to do this week. Yay .

Also, happy 21st @jess0044!!!
    • Esther Delphine Willow ~ Rosalie Aislinn Pearl ~ Clara Hermione Mae ~ Polly Matilda Iris ~ Elowen Saskia Eve •

• Oliver Jack Marcel ~ Henry Asher David ~ Theodore Jack August ~ Arthur Gideon Maxwell ~ Felix Charlie Rowan •

Sosie - bookworm and name nerd :-)

@ jess004: Happy birthday!
    @ cheshirekat: It feels like winter already over here, we got thunder storms and lightning this morning, and I've taken to wearing long sleeved tops and jeans - I want summer back!
    teenberry . names . royals . history . photography

adelina sophia ♡ magdalena élisabeth ♡ isla aveline ♡ elysia rose ♡ ophelia maeve
    leo xavier ☆ alexander george ☆ thomas archie ☆ harry lysander ☆ nicholas louis

Girls list, boys list & name blog.

Crushes: daisy. victorine . arabella . philippe . matthew . ivor
    GP Crushes: pomeline . annemijn // rosemijn . eilidh . zephyrus . octavio. erasmus

The amateur/youth film festival I was coordinator for was last Friday. It went pretty well, everyone had fun and turnout was better than expected. And now I'm officially free for the next three weeks or so!

@Jess- Congrats, Happy Belated Birthday!

@chicamerlin- I know what you mean. I love being able to do whatever I want, to have all the time in the world to read and poke around online and while away.

@cheshirekat- I'm guessing you're in Australia? Don't complain about winter until you've lived through a brutal, freezing Canadian winter! The past winter was a killer, temperatures constantly below -10 and lots of snow. Of course, it's summer right now but in winter we regularly go weeks without the temperature going above 0, and you don't see green grass for months until there are times I feel I can barely remember what it looks like! Wet feet/everything else and transit delays due to snow, ugh. Not fun.

Then again, I'd go bonkers if I had to deal with Australian summers with their 40 degree+ temperatures and hot sun constantly beating down. So I guess we all experience unpleasant weather...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy