Names Searched Right Now:
Page 43 of 600 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Em - Thanks! I have $60, so I will try to make that work. I especially like floral scents.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Catalina- I like Ralph Lauren's perfume, I don't know the exact name, but it's in a blue bottle, labeled with a 1.
    @Mina- Jane Austen is AMAZING. I think my favorite book of hers is Persuasion. It's about a rekindled romance. I really want to reread it if time allows. And I LOVE Little House on the Prairie. My sister and I used to get seasons at the library and watch them together, but we haven't since she moved out. A total guilty pleasure of mine is The Brady Bunch.

My Sunday is going to be very, very dull. I'm at my sisters right now, and I'm heading home tomorrow to do some homework and maybe tumble down tumblr a wee bit.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

@Athena - Thank you! I will be adventurous and try it as long as I don't smell like a gym uniform.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Tali - I'm currently obsessed with this fragrance mist from Victoria's Secret called Sheer Love. The scent is white cotton and pink lily. It smells so amazing!
    Girls:
    Alexandrina Caroline, Ariana Isobel, Katarina Lily, Linnea Scarlett, Rosalie Clara, Elena Violet, Mila Felicity, Victoria Evangeline, Anastasia Josephine

Boys:
    Benjamin Emmett, Caleb Joshua, Mason Levi, Jameson Noah, Charles Oliver, William Joseph, Nathaniel Owen, David Thomas, and Beckett Hudson

@Ally - Thank you! I Googled it and it isn't expensive, so next time I go to the mall I'm going to get it. It sounds like it smells really good!
    ~Tali~