Names Searched Right Now:
Page 401 of 574 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,005 of 2869

Thread: Teenberries!

Wow guys. I've had quite a week, and, unfortunately, definitely not in the good way. On the bright side there's a rainbow outside my house!!
    Hows everyone been? I haven't posted for a bit....

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

Whoa... this thread just passed 2,000 posts!!!
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Tali - I don't get summer holidays until July
    name-obsessed teenager

marina-clara-florence-beatrice-clementine-isadora-romilly-elora
    finn-alexander-jasper-soren-taran-milun

marina beatrice, milun alexander -theo/thea?

I was meant to go to a social tonight but I chickened out so I spent my night (well its only 9.45 here) gatecrashing the year 7/8 movie night and stealing 7 cool drinks (soda's)
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

thefaultinourstars, sorry to hear that you've been having a bad week. I hope things get better for you soon. My week hasn't been that great either. I'm sick of the "jokes" certain people in my school keep telling me. Just because they say "I was joking" after an insult, doesn't make it not insulting.

Off to my great-uncle's birthday party tonight. I'm looking forward into seeing my little cousins again, although hopefully they won't ask me to play with them too much, lol. I think I'll say goodbye to my past dream of becoming a nursery teacher, because last week I realised that little kids can be really annoying.
    My name is Alice, but you can call me Adelina. I'm just another Teenberry who has an obession with names, royals, history and photography.

Adelina Sophia ♕ Magdalena Élisabeth ♕ Isla Aveline Ophelia Maeve
    Leo Xavier ♕ Alexander George ♕ Thomas Archie ♕ Nicholas Louis

See my girls and boys lists and new name blog!

Crushes: Léonie, Marielle, Athena, Delphine, Marianne, Jericho, Finley & Lucius
    GP Crushes: Adora, Estellise, Anise, Isabelino, Harvey & Valentino