Page 401 of 775 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,005 of 3872

Thread: Teenberries!

Welcome, Tarra!
    I am also in the middle of doing a stack of half-yearlies right now. I did one yesterday and I still have two to go. This is going to be a long week.

@Adelina - All my cousins are either older than me or the same age, but I did once meet a pair of adorable five-year-old twins who are distantly related to me and they always wanted piggybacks and they would never get tired of doing the same thing over and over again. I couldn't believe how long they could keep themselves entertained!
    • Esther Aveline Willow ~ Rosalie Aislinn Pearl ~ Clara Hermione Mae ~ Polly Matilda Iris ~ Elowen Saskia Eve •

• Oliver Jack Marcel ~ Henry Asher David ~ Theodore Jack August ~ Arthur Gideon Maxwell ~ Felix Charlie Rowan •

Sosie - bookworm and name nerd :-)

Hey all!! So I have 12 cousins on my moms side, 7 older and 5 younger and none on my dad's side. I DO however spend an abundant amount of time with toddlers (I babysit 6 families, teach Sunday school and work with the church preschool at camps and other events all summer) and I have given a LOT of piggy back rides. It's amazing how easily they're pleased, isn't it?

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

Just popping in to say hi to all you Teenberries! My life is kind of on hold at this point, haha, summer job search going nowhere so these days I'm mostly just chilling out online, hanging out with friends, reading Northanger Abbey, and watching a bunch of movies.

How's everyone else? Athena, what's going on with university acceptances? That was such a crazy time in my life...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Oliver, Darcy, Orlando

Lauren, I hope you get the right summer job for you! I'm sure you'll find something in the end. My weeks have been alright so far. Not looking forward to the upcoming week though since we have exams until Friday. And we have science first thing. I'm really bad at science so I don't think I'm gonna do well in this test..
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian

Combos of the month: Eve Marguerite & Otto Constantine

This thread has been a little quiet recently, so I thought I'd open it again. A belated welcome, Tarra! I hope you enjoy your time on the thread.

Just finished my exams. They actually didn't go too bad, although I think I messed up on one of the maths tests, and a little on the geography. I was quite pleased when I discovered that I was the only person in my maths group that managed to finish the whole paper and not leave any questions out, and I'm supposed to be really bad at maths. Right now I'm just glad that the half term has started. I envy those who are already on their summer break, I have another month and a bit to go... I'm going on a trip with my school in a couple of weeks time, and have decided that I don't feel like going now. Can't wait until I can have a proper holiday (the trip with my school is educational, so I don't really count it as a holiday, and plus it's with my school).
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian

Combos of the month: Eve Marguerite & Otto Constantine