Names Searched Right Now:
Page 396 of 446 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 1,980 of 2229

Thread: Teenberries!

@Tali- I do have Twitter but I mostly use it to read and retweet news articles, it's more of a "professional" account. If you ever get Facebook though, tell me
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Quote Originally Posted by bellerose View Post
    Adeline, I also have a week until break is over but I had this week half days school on afternoon so it didnt as whole for me. Believe me it's a pretty dull start for me too lol. An accident? Are you alright?

Welcome Olympia!

Anyone of you have an instagram account?
    Mine is @basogreece if anyone wants to follow me :-)
    Apologies for the late reply, I've been catching up on homework that I forgot to do when I got it. The Easter Holidays for me actually end next Sunday – my school is known for having long holidays. I went to the hospital because I had a nosebleed which was lasting longer than usual, and I was also losing a lot of blood. The nurses said that this was normal and nothing to worry about, although I panicked because I've never had one like this before. (Don't worry; I don't usually go to hospital whenever I have something minor like a nosebleed!) I'm OK now, thanks for asking.

Welcome to the thread, Olympia!
    I'm a Teenberry who is mad about names, royals & history. Not expecting, just collecting.

Adelina Sophia ♕ Magdalena Élisabeth ♕ Isla Aveline
    Leo Xavier ♕ Alexander George ♕ Thomas Archie

Lists: Girls names, Boys names and Combinations!

Crushes: Joy, Beline, Emiliana, Melusine, Désirée, Amadeus, Tristan, Octavius and Joshua
    GP Crushes: Holiday, Cherish, Ludovico and Zadok

Ah I'm sorry I haven't been on in so long! I've had volleyball club plus end-of-year testing and have not had a lot of time for the Internet

@Lauren - I promise to tell you when I have the time to make a Facebook page, lol.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Hi there fellow teenberries
    I'm new to nameberry, but I've been reading some of the name posts for a while.
    I'm Natasha and I'm 15 from the UK
    name-obsessed teenager

marina-clara-florence-beatrice-clementine-isadora-romilly-elora
    finn-alexander-jasper-soren-taran-milun

marina beatrice, milun alexander -theo/thea?

Oh and I wanted to say… that I've been stalking you guys for a quick sec. I'm Nathalie, eighteen, a junior (grade 11) in high school. I kinda want to get knocked up for the pure process and joy of naming my child. But I guess society says I'm to young? In the late 1800's and early 1900's it was totally acceptable to be married at age 14 and have a ton of babies. Why not now? I don't know.

I kid, I kid, though.. kinda not really, lol.

Anyway, hit me up (well actually you can't really 'hit me') but you know I'm a social beautifully who just sits all day on the computer. Yay!

Nice meeting you all!
    punctuality is a virtue of the lonely.