Names Searched Right Now:
Page 393 of 598 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,965 of 2988

Thread: Teenberries!

Melody ~ Esther ~ Leona ~ Helena ~ Rowena ~ Elspeth ~ Aurora ~ Hermione ~ Elowen ~ Rose ~ Clara ~ Eleanor ~ Hazel ~ Amelie ~ Audrey ~ Romilly ~ Adele ~ Polly ~ Josephine ~ Leonora

Oliver ~ Henry ~ Arthur ~ Felix ~ Theodore ~ Marcel ~ Rowan ~ Asher ~ Caspian ~ Gideon ~ Archer ~ Charlie ~ Benedict ~ Julian ~ Tristan ~ Edward ~ Maxwell ~ August ~ Christopher

Guilty Pleasures
    Apollonia ~ Ophelia ~ Isolde ~ Calypso
    Magnus ~ River ~ Atticus ~ Dashiell

Welcome to all the new berries in this thread! I'am sure you would love it here!

Well my official Easter Break has started & I can finally relax a bit before the countdown for the finals.

Wish a great week everyone :-)

Ahh Belle, you're so lucky! Mine was two weeks ago. For me, AP and IB testing is coming up in May, so let the study marathon begin!
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Welcome to all the new berries!

Finally finished with my exams- and my first year of university! Oh my goodness, the time has passed so quickly. Now I'm just tying up a few loose ends and waiting for end-of-semester assignments to be returned... by next week I should be home and get to see my family and old friends again

@Belle- Nice! Any fun plans for Easter break?

@Tay- Good luck with the exams! I totally understand what that's like... I only wrote 2 AP exams, but the plays my drama class were putting on was actually the same day as one of them, and we were in rehearsals until like 8 pm for a few days leading up to it, all on top of regular schoolwork! But it feels so rewarding when you've done it and you're like wow, I actually managed that! (Bonus: learning to take timed exams and write fast pays off BIG time in university)
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Tay : Dont be jealous . I will be mostly study on my break My finals are in May/June .

Azalea : Not really fun . We will be just my family on the Easter . I will be mostly study and maybe go out with some of my friends . Your exams are over ? You are lucky ! Mine are on May/June . Have a great time with your family !