Names Searched Right Now:
Page 391 of 655 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,955 of 3275

Thread: Teenberries!

I got back at 2.15 from some leadership camp thingy with the brother school of my boarding school and it was actually a lot better then I thought it would be I talked to a guy my own age which I don't normally do since I don't know anyone my own age (like I've said I live in a country town of three girls in my year).

I go on Holidays next week only have a Bio, Math, Drama and PE test this week to get through
    ☆Isobel★ Eloise ☆Matilda ★Alice ☆Eleanor ★ Amelia☆ Elena★ Mirabel☆ Felicity ★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia ☆Roisin ★Azalea ☆Elsa ★Arabella☆ Genevieve ★Elodie☆ Tallulah★ Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon ★ Tiago☆Cooper ★Jack ☆Jago ★Flynn☆ Archer ★Lincoln ☆Asher ★Alfie
    ☆Taylor ★Baxter☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper ★Lewis ☆Oscar ★Fletcher ☆Caspian ★Miller☆
    Future middle names will honour family
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Hey everyone! Just checking in as I'm on the road trip in a hotel in Monterey, CA! The weather's been great and I just went swimming
    Catalina // 17 // soon-to-be college student // volleyball // math nerd

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Helena || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Today is so far one of the worst days. I have been reading history for a test three days constantly & two hours before I have the test, I dont remember a thing! I dont know what to blame.. My bad memory or my concentrate? All these hours gone wasted. I really don't want to go to the test anymore..if I failed, my teacher is going to tell me that I will not get into any university & the worst is that I believe it. I really to give up everything right now & just sleep for awhile.

Sorry about the above. I just want to tell someone how I feel.
    Belle {kittens.flowers.coffee.art.books.}

“I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

@Belle don't worry I felt the same in all my last tests I had barely studied but I think I did ok

I go on holidays tomorrow I only have three periods of school to endure before it's over for me
    ☆Isobel★ Eloise ☆Matilda ★Alice ☆Eleanor ★ Amelia☆ Elena★ Mirabel☆ Felicity ★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia ☆Roisin ★Azalea ☆Elsa ★Arabella☆ Genevieve ★Elodie☆ Tallulah★ Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon ★ Tiago☆Cooper ★Jack ☆Jago ★Flynn☆ Archer ★Lincoln ☆Asher ★Alfie
    ☆Taylor ★Baxter☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper ★Lewis ☆Oscar ★Fletcher ☆Caspian ★Miller☆
    Future middle names will honour family
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Ah hi guys, I've only just noticed this thread! I'm Eryn and I'm 17.

Girls and Boys
    Auntie to Noah (March '14)

♥ ♥ ♥