Names Searched Right Now:
Page 391 of 600 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,955 of 2998

Thread: Teenberries!

Tali : Spring break? That's great!

I have another one & a half month before my summer break I can't wait.

I feel like I have been missing forever lol.
    How is all doing?
    I'am doing great. I had a great Saturday. I went with my friends for a coffee & I had a great time. After that I went to my little cousin Maria's 8th birthday & I had unexpectedly lot of fun.

How was your weekend so far??

I got back at 2.15 from some leadership camp thingy with the brother school of my boarding school and it was actually a lot better then I thought it would be I talked to a guy my own age which I don't normally do since I don't know anyone my own age (like I've said I live in a country town of three girls in my year).

I go on Holidays next week only have a Bio, Math, Drama and PE test this week to get through
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Hey everyone! Just checking in as I'm on the road trip in a hotel in Monterey, CA! The weather's been great and I just went swimming
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Today is so far one of the worst days. I have been reading history for a test three days constantly & two hours before I have the test, I dont remember a thing! I dont know what to blame.. My bad memory or my concentrate? All these hours gone wasted. I really don't want to go to the test anymore..if I failed, my teacher is going to tell me that I will not get into any university & the worst is that I believe it. I really to give up everything right now & just sleep for awhile.

Sorry about the above. I just want to tell someone how I feel.

@Belle don't worry I felt the same in all my last tests I had barely studied but I think I did ok

I go on holidays tomorrow I only have three periods of school to endure before it's over for me
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com