Names Searched Right Now:
Page 390 of 749 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 1,946 to 1,950 of 3743

Thread: Teenberries!

@Tali - I can feel! Spring break swim practices this week...and I'm double practicing every day...4 hours each day! I just woke up from a nap lol.
    ~ Catholic. College. Communicative Disorders. ~
    ~
    (updated 11/3/15)
    ~
    Saints, Classics, & Norwegian Boyfriend's Influence
    ~
    ~ Alice Georgina ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Elizabeth "Elska" Cecilia ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

~ Caspian Alexander ~ Declan Raphael ~ Ronan Oliver ~ Sebastian Anthony ~

Musings: ~ Charlotte Francesca ~

(I'm using the soo-NEE-va pronunciation of Sunniva)

Half days from today through Friday because of parent-teacher conferences and on Saturday I'll be on the road trip for 8 days! Hurrah! Not too excited about being cooped up in a 7-seater minivan with my complaining siblings but I think I'll survive We're going to Monterey Bay and then up to my hometown SF!! So excited to see my city again!
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

I haven't been here for a while, since life has got in the way. Those rehearsals have paid off - we performed our show for most of this week, and it went well, despite the fact that some of the main cast was ill (although they managed to perform) due to a bug that's currently going around the school. I'm still a little disappointed by my part, although at least I can say that I was part of it.

Finally it's the Easter holidays! Unfortunately I'm not going abroad this Easter, although I might have a holiday at home.
    Teenberry, amateur photographer & royalist

Adelina Joy + Magdalena Élisabeth + Edith Matilda + Helena Margot + Ophelia Maeve + Anneliese Charlotte
    Girls list, Boys List & Name Blog
    Leo Xavier + Alexander George + Isaac Peregrine + Harry Lysander + Jasper Ellis Theodore
    I pronounce the ending of Peregrine as "green" and not "grin"
    Crushes
    Arietta + Elisa + Marceline + Paolo

GP Crushes
    Brontë + Alphonsine + Zephyra + Florent + Pasco

I'm officially on spring break! Sooooooo excited about going to CA and just bouncing off the walls!
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Tali : Spring break? That's great!

I have another one & a half month before my summer break I can't wait.

I feel like I have been missing forever lol.
    How is all doing?
    I'am doing great. I had a great Saturday. I went with my friends for a coffee & I had a great time. After that I went to my little cousin Maria's 8th birthday & I had unexpectedly lot of fun.

How was your weekend so far??
    "And so, being young and dipt in folly. I fell in love with melancholy,."

Vasiliki, 19
    Bad taste in everything
    Edith Charlotte Mary 'Echo', Isabella Emmeline Cora 'Laleh', Anne Leopoldine Françoise 'Apple'
    Casimir Atticus Jackson 'Caro', Alexander Harley Wolfgang 'Axl'