Names Searched Right Now:
Page 389 of 526 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 489 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,945 of 2630

Thread: Teenberries!

Hey guys!!!

How is your weekend so far?

Mine is pretty terrible. My stomach is killing me today & I have take all the pills that exists lol. I have planned to go out the night but because of that I have cancel it.

It seems that most of you are doing great at school. I'am so happy & jealous of you lol. So far it's not the best school year for me but we will see how it will end.

Aww, Belle... hope you feel better soon and good luck with the rest of the school year!

I've been rather unwell of late too... probably just stress due to end-of-semester assignments... spent most of the day in bed because I was just so tired... Ah well, another month to go and then I get a real break.

@Kat- Haha I can't do any accents at all Wish I could though.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

bonfireazalea, I've been ill a lot too over the past two weeks, so I feel you - It's not fun. I wish you a speedy recovery!

bellerose, I'm not having a great time at school at the moment either. I hope things go smoothly for you in the end. This week has been pretty terrible. There's one particular class 'mate' that has been bothering me, and none of the teachers seem to be taking our situation seriously. One of them even told me off for explaining what they'd said.
    teenberry . names . royals . history . divergent . photography

adelina sophia ♕ magdalena élisabeth ♕ isla aveline ♕ athénaïs lenore ♕ beatrice adeline
    leo xavier ♕ alexander george ♕ thomas archie ♕ harry lysander ♕ cornelius laszlo

i have given my lists of girls and boys names a clean up!

crushes: ada . vita . margot . melita . jonah . albert . peregrine
    gp crushes: leopoldine. appoline . ileana . zosia "zsa zsa" . evangelos. tassilo . claudius

Hi guys! I havent been on in ages. Iv been planning a blog with my cousin for a while and we have just started. Its a blog to give tips for teens and tweens. http://glitterytips.blogspot.co.uk/ If you have a tip i could do please suggest it on the comments! Thanks!
    Heidi Noelle ~ Blair Belle ~ Carter Marie // Charles Reid ~ Thomas Nathaniel ~ Joel Andrew

How is everyone?
    Heidi Noelle ~ Blair Belle ~ Carter Marie // Charles Reid ~ Thomas Nathaniel ~ Joel Andrew