Page 381 of 775 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 431 481 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,905 of 3873

Thread: Teenberries!

Quote Originally Posted by bonfireazalea View Post
    Oh, hey again Tali! Busy busy as usual? How on earth do you have time for music AND volleyball (I know friends who did music, and sports, in high school- each one takes up so much time) on top of schoolwork? No wonder you're not on here much! I've always kept pretty busy but some people's schedules make me feel lazy and unproductive. (People say that about mine too though, haha.) I feel like it seems easier/more doable when it's our own life rather than hearing about someone else's.
    Hi! I'm getting busier as spring sports creep up on me and we're state testing from now through late April(not every day of course). It's pretty stressful as some of these tests take nearly all day and I have been studying like it's my last day on Earth (which means I haven't studied at all because if it was my last day on Earth I would definitely NOT want to study) :P. I'm more busy with an after-school soccer club I joined and with a whole bunch of projects. My teachers have been handing out giant essays due the next day, big projects we have to put on boards, etc. I hate not being on here at all anymore, because you guys are like my second set of friends (who I have never actually talked to in person or met)! Anyway, I will definitely be on more during the summer after school gets out, because I am much too lazy to do any sports in the summer and plus, I feel like the summertime is my break time, with all the sports and schoolwork and stuff. On top of all the homework/projects/sports, I've had a lot of chores and tasks to do at home, and right now I'm supposed to be doing the dishes . A lot of my activities have been making me soooo tired I'll go to sleep around 8 or 9, which is really unusual for me since I stayed up til 10 or 11 in the fall. Anyway, I think I'm done with typing this enormous paragraph, I probably should go do the dishes :/
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Hi all!! So sorry I've been absent. Unbelievably busy in the best way right now!!
    Thought I'd reintroduce myself for all the new teen berries since I've been gone!! I'll copy and paste in what I always use to introduce myself (a few will know where I got the structure of it):

Hi. I'm Julia. I love the number 13. I was born in March in a hospital that looks like Dr. Seuss designed it. I like imaging what it's like to be in foreign cities at any given moment. I have terrible vision. My favorite parts of life are observing it, writing about it in as detailed a way as I can, and learning about it from people under the age of 6.

I'm easily excited, impressed, scared, thrilled, shocked, anxious, happy, and pleased. I'm 15 now, but I've never stopped jumping up and down and squealing like a five year old when something wonderful, exciting or beautiful happens. My biggest fear is letting someone down. I really really love big, descriptive words, my little brother, great books and the ocean. I tap my foot, hum and play with my hair constantly. I talk and love the same way: too fast and too much. I love to get lost in books, and maybe the only thing I love more is sharing those stories. I have a dog named Charlie, whose been given several middle names after fictional characters by my brother, and he's extraordinarily lazy and extraordinarily awesome. I live in Tacoma, a fairly awesome place where it rains less than everyone thinks but still quite a lot and 99% of people are coffee addicts with great taste in music.

Bookstores, mochas, beaches and preschoolers are basically my favorite things, and will never fail to turn my day around. I don't like it when the people around me aren't happy, especially the ones I really care about. I love love love my friends, especially my unbelievably wonderful best friend , and I really like to meet new people and people watch in big cities. I'm fascinated with everyone's little individual preferences and quirks. Learning new things (about things and people) is a favorite pass time, as well as playing as much as possible in the rain. So that's me.
    Last edited by thefaultinourstars; March 22nd, 2014 at 02:25 AM.

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

Julia!!!! You're back!! Haha I love your self-introduction! Wish I was that interesting

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Ah! Forgot to add that today I made a Skype! I'd LOVE to Skype with any one of you guys, just send me a PM and I'll give you my Skype name!!

Just dropping by to say hi again. I'll probably be on later as we're on spring break, but after that I'm in senior project/paper/graduation/psychotic breakdown mode, lol.
    @ebony- so glad that your bio test went well.

Welcome to all the new teenberries.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction