Names Searched Right Now:
Page 33 of 525 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

Quote Originally Posted by samanthaomg View Post
    I'm just like: "YOU JUST CRUSHED ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS"
    Iam laughing so much right now :lol: My feelings exactly every time .

Blood-siblings, well I have a sister named Kristen, who's 14. And my cousin who's like my unofficial brother, he's 12. His name is like Vincent but without the last 2 letters kind of a rare name and don't want him to find this post, haha!

@Belle Ooh, I'll definitely try that. Thanks!
    @Em, I know what you mean about too many things to do. Chances are I won't be doing horseback riding at all this year Also I'm living in the city for university so way too far.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Belle - Haha! I watched your status change to "Replying to thread: Teenberries"! OMG hahahahahaha!
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Lauren - Haha! I think he most likely wouldn't have found the post, but it would be funny if he did!
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Sorry they took so long! Baking with a 5 year old you have to have patience.
    image.jpg They where our first attempt and they had no black icing! They are so yummy!
    Heidi Noelle ~ Blair Belle ~ Carter Marie // Charles Reid ~ Thomas Nathaniel ~ Joel Andrew