Names Searched Right Now:
Page 299 of 599 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,495 of 2995

Thread: Teenberries!

@Tali- where on the Oregon Coast are you, and are you liking it? It's gorgeous, if a bit chilly.

Happy New Years to everybody. It's about 2 am in Oregon, and I'm still running on the caffeine from a tea I drank around 11.

Hoping that 2014 is a marvelous year for everybody.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Happy New Years everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Hope everyone is having a good day!
    Heidi Noelle ~ Blair Belle ~ Carter Marie // Charles Reid ~ Thomas Nathaniel ~ Joel Andrew

Hey guys!! So in a few minutes I have to go to an hour of volleyball conditioning before practice, then directly into a two hour practice with 30 mins of conditioning first thing. Oh man. I. Am. Going. To. Die. But I know it will make me stronger and a better volleyball player, and anything that will make me better I'm willing to do. Just so not looking forward to how sore I'll be tomorrow.
    Hope you're all having a fabulous day!

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

Happy New Year everyone!

Just came back from a family dinner- and we had turkey again for some reason, I like turkey though so that's fine by me :P My family is pretty big but also really close so it's great to see everyone. Two of my little cousins- oh, they're such sweet little girls- kept clinging onto me and hugging me when it was time to leave, and I finally had to tickle them so they'd let go.

@Jules- aww, that sucks :/ I know the feeling... I did horseback riding for like five years before I had to stop because I moved to the city, way too far from the barn. Sometimes I'd be so insanely sore for the next couple days. I loved riding- still do- most of the time, but there were still times it was brutal. It does make you better and stronger though. Even so, I miss riding and horses so much
    Last edited by bonfireazalea; January 1st, 2014 at 11:47 PM.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy