Names Searched Right Now:
Page 291 of 572 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,455 of 2858

Thread: Teenberries!

@Izzy - Yes, that is how to describe it
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Well its looking to be the coldest christmas I've had in years, it will be 33 degrees Celsius instead of its regular 40. Its Christmas Eve here and my mums just put the presents out I can only guess one (a pair of thongs as in the shoes). I hope its not too cold for you all.
    Welcome Liesl
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Can't believe how long it has been since I actually talked. How is everyone? Are you all excited for Christmas?
    Heidi Noelle ~ Blair Belle ~ Carter Marie // Charles Reid ~ Thomas Nathaniel ~ Joel Andrew

I feel like Christmas came up way to fast! One day it's still early December and then it's the 24th! I just feel like I didn't do enough in the build-up. I'd been looking forward to the season and al the things I was going to do since September and now I haven't done half of them But I'm still super excited!
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

Welcome Liesl!

@Catalina- Aww, thanks! Ehh I don't look so great in that pic, but well I've looked worse! Nelle was used as a prop in a show my local theatre did; I wasn't in it and didn't get to see it since I was in the city but apparently she was perfect (I swear sometimes I start sounding like a parent when I talk about my typewriters, or my 'girls'.)

And haha- I never even thought to take down the names on those shows! But yeah, total GPs but hilarious. Do you know anyone in real life who cried when she found her perfect wedding dress?! I don't!

And aww, I'm sure you and Kenneth will continue to have a great relationship and it'll even get stronger. Be thankful we live in the 21st century and can communicate so easily- imagine trying to have a long-distance relationship in the 1700s or something!

@Em- That's so sweet of you! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you and everyone else! Do people in Florida really decorate palm trees for Christmas, or is that just in movies? I agree- I used to think the idea of online friendships was silly but now I totally get it. You guys are awesome and I always have so much fun with this thread!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy