Names Searched Right Now:
Page 249 of 645 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,245 of 3222

Thread: Teenberries!

I've finished school for the year! I can't believe it, it went by so fast. Hope your thanksgiving was good! I went over to my friend's house for an early thanksgiving dinner before we went to a party. I live in Australia, but she's American so she did it and invited me. Turkey was great.
    ○ chelsea ○ eighteen ○ australia ○

○ Margot Amelia ○ Estelle India ○
    ○ Leila Olivia Isobel Zoe Eva ○

○ Edward Alexander ○ Archer Sebastian ○
    ○ Maxwell Hunter Flynn Noah Jack ○

○ current combo crush ○
    ○ Leila, Flynn and Zoe ○

○ please vote on my NEW nameslist here

@Chelsea- awesome! I just have one more paper to write, plus my two exams, then I'm off for Christmas Australia, funny, I love reading about travel and I'm actually perusing threads on a forum about Australia right now. And wishing I could go there! My favourite band The Seekers are from there, the cities look so beautiful in pictures, I love tennis so I want to go to the Australian Open, and kangaroos and wallabies look so cute! I'd love to have a pet kangaroo or wallaby. But I live in Canada and my friend said it'd probably die because it's too cold here...

Ah sorry for going on, I just get so excited about travel!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Chelsea - Congratulations! We're about 2 months away from being 1/2 done with the school year.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Columbia, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi

Hello all !! How are you ? I feel i have missed a lot

Today is a very tragic day because an amazing actor die . RIP Paul Walker ! We are always going to remember you .
    Vasiliki,

" You think I'am not a goddess?
    Try me,
    This a torch song,
    Touch me and you'll burn. "

*Persephone Isolda Marian * Psyche Seraphine * Anastasia Lilith "Stanzi" / Prometheus Viktor*

Mother of kitty kat, Maurice.

Hey

This is really random especially since I haven't been on this thread for so long, but I'm just wondering - is there anyone around here from Canada? I'm moving to New Brunswick next year to stay with some family and go to school there for a while, I'm just wondering what it's like?
    Stupid question, I know that you can't generalise that broadly, but what advice/tips would you give to somebody moving there from England?

Thanks a lot!
    olivia, seventeen, vegan film student and owner of fluffy black cat Shura!

dreaming of sublime little darlings...
    Emmett Nicholas Nancy Lilith Huey Caspian Rosemary Una Emmanuel Baez Lettie Bluebell Wilfred Alec Fenella Bea Rufus Jack Annabel Briar Virgil Eoghan Maud Evangeline Amos Elm
    ...the smell of springtime air, freckled knees, damp hair.