Names Searched Right Now:
Page 227 of 576 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,135 of 2877

Thread: Teenberries!

@athena that's awesome. I'm at (I'm writing right now and, I type my stories, so I can see exactly) 18,531 words and counting!! And I can't settle on a name for my MC either! It's frustrating, and weird how names are with characters (that feeling that you get when a name just *clicks* )

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by thefaultinourstars View Post
    @athena that's awesome. I'm at (I'm writing right now and, I type my stories, so I can see exactly) 18,531 words and counting!! And I can't settle on a name for my MC either! It's frustrating, and weird how names are with characters (that feeling that you get when a name just *clicks* )
    Very frustrating! Sometimes I think I find a name that fits, but then I use it for a while and I start to hate it. I'm really hoping to settle soon.
    Just did a quick look up on my computer: Part I is 4,886. Wow, I thought it was way more! But your word count I super impressive. How often do you write?
    Last edited by aj_bear; November 14th, 2013 at 01:18 AM.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

@Athena - Oh okay. I'm sure you'll have tons of fun The Bay Area is so magical.
    @Jules - I'm not much of a serious writer, but I do like writing short little stories. The only story I have actually been dedicated to finishing I started 6 years ago and is 11,239 words on Microsoft Office Word.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@athena; I write just when I can, which sometimes means a lazy weekend day, or sometimes it's in math class in my special writing notebook to be typed later, or it's on the volleyball bus home while everyone dozes off, or far later at night than any reasonable person should be awake.
    My thoughts often happen in a story-like format, if that makes sense, so it's easy when I'm bored in class or walking in the hallway or whatever to mentally write a scene for the book (or for one of those short stories I have no intention if doing anything with so I can write whatever the heck I want to write/ describe in exactly the way/tone I want to, just for the fun of it, in the notes on my phone, tell me I'm not the only one who does this...) then go home and type it when I have time. And I've been doing this for over a year now, if that helps.
    4,886 isn't bad at all! Would you mind sharing a little summary of what it's about?
    @tali: that's great though! Would you mind sharing a bit of your plot as well? This post is getting long but in a few mins, after I take a shower, ill share a summary of mine.
    Pretty terrified but I think I can do it as I'll never have to watch you react to it, that's the scariest part, hoping the facial expression doesn't turn annoyed or confused or whatever..

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!

Whew, ok, so I have this ginormous fear of doing this, sharing my story with people and stuff, it's definitely my hugest fear. I've only let my best friend in the world read a few pages, and she loved it, but I was terrified the whole time she was reading it.
    Ok.
    Here goes:

So a basic summary of my plot. My character, who I'm calling Bay right now as a nn for something but I kind if hate it and plan on changing it. Anyways. She lives in a society like our modern one except they've decided all of the problems with the world stem from people being mean or negative to one another so they've outlawed anything that could be perceived as "mean". There are these people who, over the years, began to feel as though this law somehow robbed them of their rights as humans and expression and stuff, so they start this little society called the Shun where they Shun (ignore completely in a rude and obvious way) anyone who they feel deserves it (outcast, etc) as a way of protest and getting around the laws. Bay's little sister is in a wheelchair and is therefore Shunned by those in the Shunners group, so Bay and her best friend/brother like person Liam (I know that's a member of 1D. I refuse to change it. It fits him to a T into mind and I can't change it no matter how hard I try.) set out initially to find as many people as possible to help bring the Shunners to the governments attention (purposefully ignoring it right now). This plan changes into a much more complex and complete different plan (involving taking the Shunners down) and we add quite a few characters (most notably Paige, a 10 year old run away girl) and at the moment (where I've so far stopped writing for the night) they at on a helico

Jules