Names Searched Right Now:
Page 224 of 654 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 1,116 to 1,120 of 3267

Thread: Teenberries!

Hello newbies! Is anyone online?

I have been really busy with school and work lately so haven't been on here much. So welcome to all the newbies!

@Ebs - Oh, that makes sense

Welcome newbies!
    Catalina // 17 // soon-to-be college student // volleyball // math nerd

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Helena || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

@Ebs- Haha Yeah, my parents like it because it saves them work!

Welcome, Zoie!

@Em- Break a leg and enjoy yourself! I totally know what you mean. I get soooo nervous before and after a performance, worrying about screwing up and then worrying if I did screw up/if people liked it! Like, before a show I can't even talk to anyone coherently and I'm literally shaking like crazy. But once it starts, all that rehearsal kicks in and I know exactly what to do... And being onstage is just one of the best feelings in the world. I sure miss it...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

My name is Molly. I am 13 years old and I am in 8th grade. I am obsessed with naming my perfect family with my crush. XD