Names Searched Right Now:
Page 223 of 523 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,115 of 2613

Thread: Teenberries!

@Tali my mum was like thats all too expensive and told me off for being too organised
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

@Ebs - How can you be scolded for being too organized? That would be praised in my house! But I suppose in an instance like that it might come off as a little tacky.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

What are you all asking for for Christmas? I don't have much on my list besides clothing, a hat, and a bit of makeup. Any ideas? Thanks!! xo
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

@Tali because I'm normally very unorganised I lose everything too. I was only 11 and have never done it again
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I'm Zoie. I have decided to change my while name to Zoie Hope L., because I strongly dislike my current name.
    I love anything that allows me to show my (proudly) mad side. I'm a very creative person with a vivid and active imagination. All my life, I've been known (and even bullied a bit) for being the loner/black sheep/oddball. At first, of course, this upset me. But I've gotten older and matured, I've learned to be very proud of my madness, for its a good thing that I don't think like the rest do the world.
    I love and thrive in all kinds of fine arts: drawing, painting, sculpture, printing, metal works/jewelry, theatre. And I also have been thriving in writing for years. These things are what I live for, and I want to become an actress, artist or author after I graduate college. (Where, I have yet to figure out. Just as long as its out of state.) Many don't believe that I can become an actress, but I plan to prove them all wrong. I know I can do it!
    And, besides names, I love American Sign Language and tattoos. (Odd pairing those two together, huh?) I'm a very OCD and picky-perfectionist person, so I'm very particular on my tattoos, their meanings. When's dn where I can finally get them done. I'm so excited to get my first on my 18th birthday! But until then...I shall wait patiently. Kinda. And Sign Language is a big part of my life, though jbhave no relatives whom are deaf or hard of hearing. But I do have deaf friends. Sign Language is like a hobby to me. I love it. It's fun.

Well, that's my long segment about me. (Sorry it's so long.)
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - Hugo William Quinn - Apollo Timothy Jack - River(s) Cornelius Henry