Names Searched Right Now:
Page 223 of 647 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,115 of 3235

Thread: Teenberries!

@Ebs - How can you be scolded for being too organized? That would be praised in my house! But I suppose in an instance like that it might come off as a little tacky.
    Catalina: Seventeen, Volleyball, Geography

Girls: Angeline || Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Genevieve || Katherine || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || Benjamin || Bennett || Elliott || Everett || Levi || Nathaniel || Soren || Zachary

What are you all asking for for Christmas? I don't have much on my list besides clothing, a hat, and a bit of makeup. Any ideas? Thanks!! xo
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

@Tali because I'm normally very unorganised I lose everything too. I was only 11 and have never done it again
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    Future middle names will honour family
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I'm Zoie. I have decided to change my while name to Zoie Hope L., because I strongly dislike my current name.
    I love anything that allows me to show my (proudly) mad side. I'm a very creative person with a vivid and active imagination. All my life, I've been known (and even bullied a bit) for being the loner/black sheep/oddball. At first, of course, this upset me. But I've gotten older and matured, I've learned to be very proud of my madness, for its a good thing that I don't think like the rest do the world.
    I love and thrive in all kinds of fine arts: drawing, painting, sculpture, printing, metal works/jewelry, theatre. And I also have been thriving in writing for years. These things are what I live for, and I want to become an actress, artist or author after I graduate college. (Where, I have yet to figure out. Just as long as its out of state.) Many don't believe that I can become an actress, but I plan to prove them all wrong. I know I can do it!
    And, besides names, I love American Sign Language and tattoos. (Odd pairing those two together, huh?) I'm a very OCD and picky-perfectionist person, so I'm very particular on my tattoos, their meanings. When's dn where I can finally get them done. I'm so excited to get my first on my 18th birthday! But until then...I shall wait patiently. Kinda. And Sign Language is a big part of my life, though jbhave no relatives whom are deaf or hard of hearing. But I do have deaf friends. Sign Language is like a hobby to me. I love it. It's fun.

Well, that's my long segment about me. (Sorry it's so long.)
    18. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, acting, psychology, reading, writing, and naming.
    (Changing my name to
    Zoie Alyssa Willow.)

For a future...
    Darling Little Girl:
    Lavender Sophia Mae ~ Magnolia Isobel ~ Opal Eleanor ~ Luna Penelope ~ India Alice ~ Rose Ophelia

Splendid Little Boy:

River Henry William - Hugo Timothy Arthur - Sebastian River - Silas Apollo Jack, "Si" - Atlas Oliver -
    Lewis Hawthorne, "Hawthorne"

I've been terrible at keeping up...apologies.

Welcome to any newbies that came!

Well, I have a show on Thursday! It's a showcase and I am going to sing My New Philosophy from You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)