Names Searched Right Now:
Page 221 of 438 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,105 of 2186

Thread: Teenberries!

@Lauren: Pride and Prejudice is my favorite Austen novel too. I read it after discovering the Lizzie Bennet Diaries on Youtube, and fell in love with the book, it's characters, and Jane Austen's writing. I also love the BBC adaptation with Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy.
    ~Cara

Alice, Amélie, Audrey, Cosima, Eleanor, Isadora, Lucie, Lydia, Ophelia, Rose, Scarlett, Stella
    Alistair, Arthur, Casper, Charles, Marius, Nicolas, Oscar, Perceval, Theodore, Victor, Vincent, Xavier

GPs: Aoife, Artemis, Arwen, Guinevere, Hecate, Iphigenia, Musichetta, Nyx, Olive, Philomena, Wendy, Xanthe, Zenobia / Cecil, Chester, Crispin, Hamish, Lucius, Lysander, Magnus, Seamus

Omg I have a typewriter too! I asked for it for Christmas when I was ten and I still love it so much! I used to do my school essays and things on it but it got too hard when I had to redo it every time I made a mistake lol. I named it Theadora, and wish I could change it but I can't bring myself to. You guys are so smart, you know the type and the year of your typewriters... My parents just got it at a yard sale and I don't have a clue about it really.

Hey guys, a new question: is candy corn a reasonable thing to put on my Christmas list? Not that Christmas candy corn, I want the HALLOWEEN candy corn.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Athena- I love Sense and Sensibility; Colonel Brandon didn't really stand out to me but I can see why you like him! haha :P I haven't read Persuasion (blasphemy, I know!); just never find the time but I've heard it's really good.

@Cara- I find it hard committing to a TV or video series so I've never seen the Lizzie Bennet Diaries. But yeah, how can you not love P&P and Austen's writing in general?! I actually prefer the 2005 movie with Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfayden, but then again I practically grew up watching it and I've probably seen it like fifty times.

@Mimi- No way! I can't believe you have a typewriter too and used it for schoolwork! I play around with mine sometimes (writing really silly stuff… or rants… when I'm angry I love the loud pounding noise on the keys, haha) but I'm a compulsive editor so I'd never get anything done on a typewriter. Like, I'll write three sentences and change or delete at least one. I don't know the models or exact years actually, just the brands (a Royal and two Smith-Coronas) and approximately what decade they were made. Two of mine came from church bazaars and one from my great-aunt. And does yours have a name too?!

@Catalina- it's reasonable if they still sell Hallowe'en candy corn at Christmastime where you live! I don't think they do here
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Lauren - Oh okay. I'm sure they could find some on Amazon or something. Haha.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden