Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 602 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

Hi Lyra! I know where Jutland is (I'm Danish but I don't live there), it's on the peninsula. That's all I know.

Welcome to the Teenberries thread! I am also growing pumpkins (named Jasper and Jasmine ((yes I named them)) ) in my backyard.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Yeah Lyra ... I... have Danish citizenship?

I often spend two weeks of my summer vacations in Jutland - though not for the the past summers - We've been mainly in Copenhagen the past three years.

Not to mention, my parents finally started to spend the vacation elsewhere in Europe.
    My future ladies:
    Lý, Matilda, Lydia, Píl, Elsa, Anja, Lovisa, Flykra, Annalisa, Elisabeth & Ró

My future gentlemen:
    Ravnur, Oskar, Ùlvur & Linus

Hey! I'm Ally and I'm seventeen and a senior in hs. I am a band nerd that plays the flute, I love to read, and like some others on here love Grey's Anatomy. I'm really excited to be apart of this group!
    Girls:
    Alexandrina Caroline, Ariana Isobel, Katarina Lily, Linnea Scarlett, Rosalie Clara, Elena Violet, Mila Felicity, Victoria Evangeline, Anastasia Josephine

Boys:
    Benjamin Emmett, Caleb Joshua, Mason Levi, Jameson Noah, Charles Oliver, William Joseph, Nathaniel Owen, David Thomas, and Beckett Hudson

@Ally - welcome! I am also a band geek but I play the clarinet. I also like to read and write.

I am curious - what do you guys think I look like or picture me looking like?
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Welcome Lyra and Ally!

@Tali: Whoa, I was way off! When you're feeling better, I'd love to see a pic
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)