Names Searched Right Now:
Page 218 of 454 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 1,086 to 1,090 of 2270

Thread: Teenberries!

@Jules: Thats so cool that you're part Inuit!

I haven't really thought about my Christmas list yet, but I'd better start! I don't really have anything specific that I want, but I would enjoy:

-Some Woolly Socks from Roots or so....or anything from Roots, really!
    -Lindt or Toblerone Chocolate
    -Something like these:
    http://canada.forever21.com/Product/...ize=100&page=1
    -Or these: http://canada.forever21.com/Product/...511&VariantID=
    -Just some good books, any suggestions?
    -A Giftcard to a big mall near me
    -A trip, anywhere is good, I just love travelling!
    -Some good movies, ditto good books??
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

@Izzy - I LOVE those hiking boots! Now I might need some
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

My Christmas list? Does it have to be realistic? If not:
    -a trip to England and/or Italy (or any of a million other places on my way-too-long list)
    -a domesticated squirrel. Not sure if those exist but I love squirrels, so adorable!
    -a Remington Portable No. 3 typewriter, reportedly the kind Margaret Mitchell had. Not sure what I'd name it since I have a Margaret already though!
    -a record player and tons of records (especially The Seekers' records!)

More realistically:
    -The Seekers 50th Anniversary CD (I think my parents are actually getting me this; annoying that it has to be ordered from AUS!)
    -ticket to War Horse (performed as a play in London but shown on film here)
    -ribbon for my typewriters (once I track down where to get it)
    -gift cards to various stores (I get to go shopping without spending a fortune of my own money, yay)
    -chocolate and other treats (mmm...)

@lawsonhaley- You're in Ontario too, right? Where is West Side Story playing (with tickets at a reasonable price)? I'd love to see that too...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I truthfully will probably do what I normally do and just ask people to get me things they think I would like. Though I will probably mention that even though I love socks (no sarcasm, I really do love socks) that I would like it if not everyone buys me socks, I already have too many pairs of socks.

@ Lauren, Maybe you could name the typewriter Mitchel

@Jules I want money because I'm going to Malaysia and I tend to spend a lot and a new iPod because mine is old and only 4gb so I'm almost out of space and I only have 619 songs.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com