Names Searched Right Now:
Page 209 of 573 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,045 of 2865

Thread: Teenberries!

@Lauren - I guess it was PE, so it could be categorized as 'exercise' haha. I could do 30 pushups or maybe 60, but there's no way i could do them for the entire hour.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Oh yes, a question for everyone - what is your favorite type of pants? Like jeans, leggings, shorts, yoga pants, etc? I'm just curious.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

To answer Tali- I love jeans for out-in-public/school days when I like to feel cute and look nice (I'm one of those people who plans her outfit for school every day in advance), and on relaxing weekend days or after schoolwork with my bestfriend or boyfriend I like leggings best.

To pose another question:
    I'm obsessed with the holidays, especially Christmas (I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas) and I was wondering what everyone's favorite holiday was and why?

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

@Jules - Oh I plan my outfits too haha! To answer your question: My favorite holiday is all those December holidays (), cause I just love that season - it's so pretty! Especially in San Francisco (where I've spent 11 Christmases ).
    ~Tali~

@Tali mine are shorts like cotton ones or denim. I love printed denim I own two different coloured jeans (purple and maroon), two printed jeans (black with green leaves and grey with pastel flowers) and four pairs of printed denim shorts (dark blue, light blue, purple with polka dots and black and white). I am planning on getting more for summer.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com