Names Searched Right Now:
Page 208 of 524 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,040 of 2620

Thread: Teenberries!

@Catalina- Good luck with it! I'm sure it'll all be fine.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Lauren - Thanks! I'm sure it'll turn out fine too I really don't know why I was stressing over this so much, but I am so glad you guys could help me! Thank you SO SO MUCH!

-Tali
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Catalina- it's so easy to stress over little things. I drove myself crazy thinking that teacher didn't like me (honestly I'm still not sure if he does) until I finally convinced myself I was being silly. (Not to mention, any honourable teacher would not let personal feelings get in the way of his/her grading )

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet

@Lauren - We all do it sometimes. My poor boyfriend was once forced to do 30 pushups in sequences for the entire class in 8th grade PE, he thought (well, knew) the teacher absolutely HATED him I guess my predicament could be worse haha.

Thank you for your support!

-Tali
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Catalina- oh wow, that's insane. I'm actually not sure if teachers in my school board were legally allowed to do that. I've never seen it happen anyway! (Not to mention most people I know couldn't actually do that many pushups, myself included) For punishments people got sent out of the room or down to the office to talk to the principal, or the teacher would call their parents, or they'd get detention.

Favourite names: