Names Searched Right Now:
Page 207 of 575 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,035 of 2872

Thread: Teenberries!

@Athena - It wasn't so much a shove, I guess, but maybe an ever-so-light push on the shoulder . I was an office TA every year at my school(s) in SF since 7th grade, so I'm also pretty used to teachers in crappy moods (and teachers that are ALWAYS in crappy moods ) but I've never experienced anything even close to this. I would normally brush it off, too, but it was so out of place for that teacher I just couldn't ignore it.

Thanks for sympathizing with my stressed soul .

-Tali
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Tali if that was me I would have yelled back at him not to yell at me so at least you kept your cool. I would speak to someone about it as it was wrong for him to yell at you and you were only trying to help hime. Maybe it was something personal or another class had been misbehaving.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

@Ebs - Trust me, I was seriously about to explode but if I did he would have made me do 25 push-ups in front of the entire class (which I am capable of doing but would be difficult in skinny jeans) - he's made other kids do it sometimes. It's extremely rare when he's grumpy or in a crappy mood so i really wouldn't want to yell at him (he's also my favorite teacher). It was most likely a personal problem - he was totally fine and in high spirits until I made that remark.

I appreciate your reply

-Catalina <3
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Catalina- aww, that sucks Next time you see him, or "run into him" (deliberately seek him out without making it seem like you are), you could lightly bring it up by apologizing again, tell him I hope I didn't annoy you or something. Chances are he's gotten over it, but that would, um, dispel the bad blood, haha, and you won't feel so uneasy about it. If there's another teacher that you feel comfortable talking about it with, you can bring it up with them and maybe they'd have some perspective- they probably know each other better than you know them! There were a few teachers at my high school I was really close to. I told one of them I had a feeling this other teacher hated me and he said that teacher probably doesn't, he just comes off as cold and unfriendly sometimes but is a really nice person. It made me feel a bit better
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Lauren - I know . I'll apologize tomorrow and say that I was just trying to help remind him. I'm not super close with too many of the teachers here since I just moved here in September but I'll talk to my English teacher about it

Thanks so much for your reply!

-Tali <3
    ~Tali~