Names Searched Right Now:
Page 203 of 599 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,015 of 2991

Thread: Teenberries!

I begged my mum for like three years before she finally got me my iPhone. So persistence does pay off! It was the only phone I ever wanted (I'm weird like that) and now actually the only one I know how to use. My friends mostly have Androids and I always press the wrong buttons!

@Catalina- ooh, pretty! I've never been to Seattle- what's it like there?
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Catalina- I like it!
    @Bellerose- No, I didn't make it. My friend had about ten masks lying around on tables, and you could wear whatever one you wanted. That was the second one I tried on that night.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

@Tali its so pretty I like it. I put my newer Nano through the washing machine so I'm stuck with that
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

@Lauren - Seattle is great! Not as rainy as you'd think, actually. It's right on the water and has some really good coffee shops.
    @Ebs - Glad you like it! Haha.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Catalina- *sigh*, that sounds awesome. Living downtown I've developed a fondness for good coffee, especially cappuccino, haha. I still don't drink plain ordinary coffee though. Tried a maple cappuccino yesterday (I'm Canadian, remember ), good but didn't taste very cappuccino-y. Just like really sweet maple flavoured coffee.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy