Names Searched Right Now:
Page 200 of 573 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 996 to 1,000 of 2862

Thread: Teenberries!

@Chelsea - In 4th grade, we wrote to other 4th graders in an English-speaking school in South Korea - I think it was on a military base. My pen pal was named Anna, and her father was stationed there. I believe she was from Georgia, US. We really didn't get to talk much, we started in the middle of 4th grade and ended before 5th grade, but it was still a cool experience getting to talk with someone on the other side of the globe - even though I can do that right here in a small fraction of the time it takes to send a letter.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Catalina- That sounds cool. I know what you mean about doing it on here which is quicker, I will just need to find someone willing to do it. Thanks for the info.
    Heidi Noelle ~ Blair Belle ~ Carter Marie // Charles Reid ~ Thomas Nathaniel ~ Joel Andrew

@Chelsea: I had a penpal once. She was from Pennsylvania.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Oh, and the performance was AMAZING! It was so powerful, and everyone was just on point.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

@Em - That's great to hear! What kind of songs did you sing?
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden