Names Searched Right Now:
Page 198 of 527 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

Hope everyone had a great Hallowe'en! Anyone go to parties or trick-or-treating? Post pics of your costumes if you had one I love seeing other people's but I don't dress up myself since I can never think of anything good! I don't have that many friends in the city yet so didn't do anything in particular. Also, had to finish an essay Thank goodness it's done, and it's the weekend (and I can get away with still being up, it's 2:15 am).

@Caitlin- it must have been really cool to watch Andy Murray win the Olympics then! There's something about someone from your country winning a gold medal, even if it's a sport you don't really like but even more special if it's one you do like! One of my favourite equestrians is Canadian and he won gold in 2008, don't remember if I did but I probably went crazy.

My birthday is July 31 The same as Juliet's (from Romeo and Juliet) and Harry Potter's (I've actually never read or watched HP, just not my type of book/movie. But my friend loves it and she reminds me every year that we share a birthday).
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Lauren - I had a great Halloween! I went to my aunt's party with my cousins, but that was it . My costume:

il_570xN.511949909_sbbh.jpg

With some black leggings, black t-shirt and my black combat boots
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Lauren: I went trunk-or-treating at my church I dressed up as Lottie LaBouff!

@Tali: Love the costume!!!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Happy Saturday (or Sunday, depending on where you are).
    @Catalina- Love your costume. It's so funny!
    @Lauren- essays suck! In my AP English class we had to write four mini essays in a 70 minute period. (rolls over and dies). I'm glad you got it done!

I went to a masquerade party tonight and it was so much fun. Took my mind off the SAT scores I won't be getting for weeks and weeks and weeeeeks.
    A photo of me in my mask is attached.

Happy weekend!
    Attached Images
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

@Catalina, Emily- haha! nice!

@Athena- yeah I know. I took AP English too. For the exam (and in class practices) it was 3 essays in 2 hours, plus 1 hour for multiple choice, though obviously in class we didn't break it up. One of the most difficult things I've ever had to do in school, but trust me it pays off. And I love your mask! I'd love to go to a masquerade party but don't know anyone who's ever thrown one.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy